[GeistClock]

Fmarocks013

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 11, 2011
Messages
18
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Started posting Chapter 3 :)
 

Fmarocks013

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 11, 2011
Messages
18
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Changed the cover. Now it's better. ^^*
 

Oralom

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 13, 2014
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Not bad. The concept is interesting and I've seen worst artwork. I'm not sure if it was the website or not, but it only let me read the first 17 pages. I can't gauge the hook fully, due to being an incomplete read on my part. Is it because I didn't join the site?

I think your action scenes could use a bit of work and the facial expressions could use a bit more animation. Other than that, I think it turned out quite well. I love the scene when they first enter the "frozen" city. The line work is amazing!
 

Fmarocks013

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 11, 2011
Messages
18
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thank you for the feedback : D It looks like you need to make an account. I wasn't aware of that.
 
Top