Discussion General Episodes Discussion

Do you watch One Piece? (anime)


  • Total voters
    513
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moroboshi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
126
Reaction score
188
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

That's where I usually watch it but the 385 RAW isn't out yet.
I don't know the other users but I have an italian forum where you can watch the episode in streaming at 1.30 AM of the Sunday.

P.S. You can find the torrent of the raw.
 

Tenryuken

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
449
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

I don't want to download it.
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

geez, the go to
watchanimenow
or
veoh
or any of the other sites that has it, it's still raw though
 

Moroboshi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
126
Reaction score
188
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

I don't want to download it.
Yes, like Akainu said you can watch the raw on
www.veoh.com/videos
search for one piece 385...;)
 

Tenryuken

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
449
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

I am watching it rite now.

Edit: finished.
Sengoku sure like to call people "dirtbag".
Camie's voice reminds me of the maln girl of Ikkitousen.
 
Last edited:

Moroboshi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
126
Reaction score
188
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Did you see the den den mushi whit the strawhat?????:D:D:D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Yeah Isaw that. You know they keep changing Luffys Clothes colors, but I wish he at-least gets a shirt or something other than his normal one with a different color. They should at-least add a new wardrobe in fillers. Everyone else gets new clothes all the time.
 

Tenryuken

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
449
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Usopp also always wear the same outfit.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Usopp also always wear the same outfit.
You know off the top of my head I can't recall if Usopp had new clothes or not. But for some reason I belive he had atleast one or two in filler?

But anyways, Luffy should have shirts like Zoro, Franky, Zanji, I'll even take Brook. In the fillers they could atleast do that much.
 

toxun

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
290
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Well That sleeveless vest become Luffy identity aside his strawhat anyway. The only other clothes that Luffy wore for a while on the main plot is Galley-La Sleeveless T's while on Water Seven. Btw the only one which surprise me is Pappag color is Orange, as usually starfish is pink, red, white. Since Pappag is creator of Crimin, so I thought he's color same as color of crimin mark (well actually it don't have to :P) yellow as seen as on color spread
 

Tenryuken

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
449
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Luffy also always wears the same short, except at EL.
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

look here for Luffys cloths. tis german and thus not perfect for everyone, but hey - they did the job. and about the cloths themselves: the changes are minor and mostly its just the colour or a diffrent coat in the winter islands, but it changes ;-)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Thanks @ Akainu, even though I don't understand German, It was easy to navigate.

@ toxun: I am aware that vest and shorts he wears are his trade mark clothes.
Im happy that they gave him some new colors to his current sent dont get me wrong.

But compared to the other characters it just does not seem fair. Imagine Luffy wearing a shirt similar to Zoro and some pants too maybe even a shade for a couple episode. Luffy would probably walk around in his new threads while still holding his pinky finger in his nose.

Wouldn't that be a refreshing new look on Luffy? I mean the guy is 17 in the manga after all and somewhere close to 25-30 if the time was counted in RL.
 

toxun

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
290
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Well for more changes in Luffy clothes a bit long, just wait till we see Luffy wear the new clothes that kuja pirates made for him to replace the one that tattered (I wish it'll be another color with frills included :XD:XD:XD and do you now what color what I guess for that, Pink!). It will take months to see him in that :XD:XD:XD but let see how Toei draw it
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Well for more changes in Luffy clothes a bit long, just wait till we see Luffy wear the new clothes that kuja pirates made for him to replace the one that tattered (I wish it'll be another color with frills included :XD:XD:XD and do you now what color what I guess for that, Pink!). It will take months to see him in that :XD:XD:XD but let see how Toei draw it
Meh...

Thats not the type of upgrade I had Imagined but, it would be fun to see how they colorize it in the Anime.

Your right, the women probably pick pink.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Thanks for the info ibra87, I checked their site before and saw nothing thanks for the heads up.
 

Kaiser Will

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
1,295
Reaction score
456
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Thanks ibra87, I was crazy too see this epi because of the new arc.

And what's up with Luffy's clothes and the time that never pass in OP world if you don't like I'm sure you will find others mangas that time skip!

OP is perfect like that!
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

I feel like they did not match the drama of the manga when they reached red-line, well that was difficult
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

i agree with you k-dom, when u read the manga at the stage when the strawhats reach the red line, you get that feeling that something huge has been accomplished and the characters are going onwards to a new adventure. with the anime i don't think they fully grasped what was happening in the manga or the significance them reaching that place...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top