Discussion General Episodes Discussion

Do you watch One Piece? (anime)


  • Total voters
    513
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darek Khort

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
612
Reaction score
88
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Can't wait to see the supernovas. Starting to get exciting~
And nice episode. Luffy is funny as always.
 

Mizar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
117
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

CONFIRMED!

Eustass Kidd's Seiyuu/voice is... Daisuke Namikawa.

(seiyuu of Ulquiorra in Bleach, Feliciano/Nord Italy in Hetalia etc.
srsly. LOL
That was awesome.)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited:

Aizen Sama

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2008
Messages
1,353
Reaction score
348
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

YES! THE SUPERNOVAS in the next episode. Law looks even better in the anime.
 

Mizar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
117
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

OH THE AWESOMNESS
LQ, but awesome too. Why Kid looks so much Joker.. uh






Desperately need Law's colors for my cosplay. I'll download the raw only for the preview, lol.
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

whoa, that episode was good - I think it got the Sabaody fun part a tad better than I felt when reading the manga, also the tenryuubito are on the same level of despiceableness...

preview was a good end for that episode - showed a bit much, not that I didn't want to see it though :amuse
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Supernovaaaas~~~~!

This episode was great. I didn't even notice they kept it at 1 ep/1 chapter. Usually when there's no fighting it gets too stretched in that case but this seems to work anyhow.

Just one thing, though. They did miss the first appearance of a certain character.

Looking forward to the next one though. Supernovaaaas~~~~! :whoabunny
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

that's something I didn't notice ... they had some random bountyhunters though after that scene *goeswatchingitagain*
 

toxun

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
290
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Well some compensation from boredom anyway from this ep coming up :). No idea why Toei missing introduction of Sentoumaru. Just a though at next chap filler, why in Bonney introduction it was shown her short aside her face like the other :D
 

Kaiser Will

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
1,295
Reaction score
456
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

That's why OP anime is the best! Toei always make a good animation and interpretation of the manga!
The SH fun time in Sabaody was the best! The bon chari is awesome! I almost want one for me :p!
The tenryuubito apresentation was pretty great and shocking too, the anime make them more evil!
Taking away the part of the Sentomaru speech, was perfect!
And the preview of the gathering of the 11 Supernovas was awesome, can't wait to next week!
 

Aizen Sama

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2008
Messages
1,353
Reaction score
348
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

That's why OP anime is the best! Toei always make a good animation and interpretation of the manga!
The SH fun time in Sabaody was the best! The bon chari is awesome! I almost want one for me :p!
The tenryuubito apresentation was pretty great and shocking too, the anime make them more evil!
Taking away the part of the Sentomaru speech, was perfect!
And the preview of the gathering of the 11 Supernovas was awesome, can't wait to next week!
Is it just me or does Law look more badass in the anime. His color scheme is just great.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Added anime crazy subs in the first post( eight or nine post back lol ), for anyone who wants em. Yibis also released but its current only torrent.

This was a really good episode! Any fanboy or girl with himself should be overjoyed seeing the ending preview. I loved seeing the super novas they look amazing! Anyway I read somewhere I think BA (actually couple posts above mine by Mizar :sweat)that the seiyu for Ulqiuorra is the same one for kid or law can't remember which one.
Where is time traveling jutsu when you need it ?????

that's something I didn't notice ... they had some random bountyhunters though after that scene *goeswatchingitagain*
Oh yeah forgot about that part, they did not show Sentamaru(sp). I think they showed some bounty hunters instead. At least it should be a clue that they are going to throw in some filler material some where around here. We may have some bounty hunter episodes in the future.
 
Last edited:

Kaiser Will

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
1,295
Reaction score
456
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Is it just me or does Law look more badass in the anime. His color scheme is just great.
He is seen for a brief moment so I don't know if he is more badass in hte anime, but about his colors scheme, you are right Toei make an amazing job with these news characters!
 

Mizar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
117
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

This was a really good episode! Any fanboy or girl with himself should be overjoyed seeing the ending preview. I loved seeing the super novas they look amazing! Anyway I read somewhere I think BA that the seiyu for Ulqiuorra is the same one for kid or law can't remember which one.
Where is time traveling jutsu when you need it ?????
CONFIRMED!

Eustass Kidd's Seiyuu/voice is... Daisuke Namikawa.

(seiyuu of Ulquiorra in Bleach, Feliciano/Nord Italy in Hetalia etc.
srsly. LOL
That was awesome.)
Erm.
Let's see who is for Law, the next week..
 

Darek Khort

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
612
Reaction score
88
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Can't wait for next week. Finally the supernovas. ~*,*~
 

Mythsoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
117
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

great episode..it felt a bit stretched out....but was nice to see Luffy and Hacchin bubble bike race...lol....and finally NEXT WEEK....11 SUPERNOVAS......can't wait for it...and the fight with the pacifistas
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Erm.
Let's see who is for Law, the next week..
Oh my bad, don't know how I could've missed that one. :blink :eyeroll
The hell did i think some one from BA posted that. *sigh*

Anyway added yibis mu links in the previous page.

Next weeks ep should be freaking awesome~~!
 

kurosaki-seb

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
26
Reaction score
8
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

cant wait till next week finally the supernovas arrive and finally all the good stuff from the manga is comin
 

haruka9

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
185
Reaction score
250
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Oh man, the preview for next episode is extremely awesome. I was euphoric to finally catch the glimpses of the 11 Supernovas. I can't wait for the next episode! I bet it'll be waaaay exciting :onoz
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

beautiful episode!
everything from the small skirmish where Brook got a little more spotlight, to Shackys characterdesign (the voice and all) and the introduction of the supernovae was super.
if we had rankings here I think I'd give it a 9-10 out of 10...
the downside is though that the next 1 or 2 episodes are going to have a slightly lower score again (around 8 I guess, but still)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top