GHETTONESE

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Gotcha. I never watch that one.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gotcha. I never watch that one.
oh you gotta....like tonite:XD



nah....it's a really well written fantasy...with all U.K. actors....sean connery for ex....
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'll check it out then :thumbs

Is that your favorite MP movie?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'll check it out then :thumbs

Is that your favorite MP movie?
I dont believe its a python..
My fav would be....the holy grail:XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That's my favorite, too. I remembered watching that in 6th grade; the class earned a reward so we got to pick what movie to watch. ^^

Have you seen The Life of Brian?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ofc...xD

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

You like mel brooks movies...like blazzing saddles?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I do! I even have the Mel Brooks collection :D
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Naisu:thumbs
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
BTW, what do you think of Les Miles getting fired? I think it's dumb tbh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
BTW, what do you think of Les Miles getting fired? I think it's dumb tbh
meh....time for a change.....11yrs now.
you seen me ranting all year....what you think i think:Haha


good riddens.........................:bye

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

bring muschamp back in....we need to get back to those hard defenses.
i know he's not saban....but he's a good defensive coach.
anyone can recruit louisiana....even a wannabe like les.
you can't really believe the guy is a genous....he's had some luck and superior altheletes to get him winning records every year.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh, I guess he's staying... for now anyway. Maybe he'll retire next year.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh, I guess he's staying... for now anyway. Maybe he'll retire next year.
noooo....hopefully they fire his ass after the bowl game:XD
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
gnut, Have you seen the movie Sideways? Thomas Haden Church's character reminds me of you.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:/
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
So you've seen it? It's a really nice movie, one of my favorites.

His character wasn't that bad. Although not really good as well. :XD

He was a concern father figure to Paul Giamatti's character. He tried helping him overcome his depression, motivated him with his writing and helped him get over his ex-wife and find a new lover. Although he himself gets into trouble and needed Paul Giamatti's character's help.

Aren't you the Father figure of Fun Forum? :gnut
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No...im the naughty uncle xDDD
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
hey naughty greg, how's life?
 
Top