tfw when it's no longer xmas and you're still waiting for your gift 


i told you next xmas....and i only mentioned a cardtfw when it's no longer xmas and you're still waiting for your gift![]()





--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Rita Repulsa, to be exact. I think she could do a good jobI hope it's as good as the fan-made movie I saw a couple years back.
Elizabeth Banks will play one of the villains.

Dude, the cookies were good, take my wordIt's okay, I'm somewhat used to disappointments from you now

He is just twisting what i said to him around...i never said i was sending him goodies on xmasDude, the cookies were good, take my word![]()

Don't have to explains yourself to plebs dude, cmonHe is just twisting what i said to him around...i never said i was sending him goodies on xmas![]()





no beiber in here![]()


I fixed the post hater.body hater wutttttttttttt?
