the day will come when i ll drop by in your hood,latest in 2 years time, but ill try to hustle up some money so i can drop by earlier
the day will come when i ll drop by in your hood,latest in 2 years time, but ill try to hustle up some money so i can drop by earlier
I wanna tag along for sure then.the day will come when i ll drop by in your hood,latest in 2 years time, but ill try to hustle up some money so i can drop by earlier
Why you wanna hang with my retarded ass?I wanna tag along for sure then.
Because I get to hang out with Maz..Why you wanna hang with my retarded ass?
Because I get to hang out with Maz..

Wattup jitterbugSup gnut![]()
I bet you're celebrating that Les Miles got fired yesterday. ^^

Nut'n muchu xDHey brotha man - what ya up to?
That remake? From what I've seen of it the film might be good. I was planning on watching it these holidays but I had to take my little bro so I endedup watching the Secret Life of Pets...Have you seen The Magnificent Seven yet? A first grader was raving to me about it so it must be good.![]()
Not yet but i will...i loved the original.Have you seen The Magnificent Seven yet? A first grader was raving to me about it so it must be good.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Watched it last night....really well done for a reboot.Have you seen The Magnificent Seven yet? A first grader was raving to me about it so it must be good.![]()