No i didnt watch thank gawd...it was on NFL NETWORK.The episode?
Aren't you a Dolphins fan?
Really never cared to much for him...hasnt done anything worthy of what he's getting paid.What is your opinion on Suh not getting suspended for choking Ryan Mallet?

He's like 400lbsI like how he claimed it was self-defense![]()

I wouldnt call mallet short...he's like 6'6 or something.I know! It's like how can you be scared of a short, skinny guy?
It wasn't simulcast on CBS or Fox? If the local team is playing on NFL network, they're required to air it on a broadcast network. But perhaps since it's not the Bucs, it doesn't apply.No i didnt watch thank gawd...it was on NFL NETWORK.

Always the deal...they broadcast ncaa games on thursday unless its Bucs.It wasn't simulcast on CBS or Fox? If the local team is playing on NFL network, they're required to air it on a broadcast network. But perhaps since it's not the Bucs, it doesn't apply.
New coach and a shitbag qb x/40-0
Dolphin are that bad?
Nah...not much interest.Are you watching the World Series?


Acute respiratory infectionHow are you feeling? I hope you're feeling better
I hope you'll have a happy Thanksgiving![]()

