Happy birthday Mr gnut![]()
Happy birthday Mr gnut![]()
Thank you chibi-chwan xD
Thnx my dear....Happy Birthday, Greg!
Was the water leak fixed yesterday, I hope?


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah...his father,the owner is the one who told me to dig the hole xD....smhWhat a load of BS! Why become a plumber if you know you may have to go inside tight places?
Did the insurance say why? My mom said insurance are like that; they promise to cover you, but when you ask for help, they refuse to help![]()

Idk....prolly lose everything and be on the street if i triedCan you file a complaint in court?

Thats the life if a gnut...total fukan mayhemThat sucks

but I was used to it...Indonesian culture
Thnx....and stop calling me mister![]()
but if you insist...but I was used to it...Indonesian culturebut if you insist...

Thnx again m8Happy Birthday Greg

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It was good...got a cool GoT tshirt xDHey at least she realized
How was your bday btw?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Im going to try,son.Father, are thou still coming to the lost continent?