ghostexiled's yaoi thread

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

Dear ghostie,

Please don't die.

Sincerely,

M3J and the MH site.


P.S. Please feel better.
Well thank you and MH... I am trying my best. :/

Damn. Hang in there dude. :shakefist

Beelzebub is awesome. You'll like it a lot.

CS5 :beer This baby is a beast! XD
I am trying, brother!

Yeah I really dig Beelzebub! It is an easy favorite!

You are doing better than me... I am running the CS4 Master Suite.

Oh no, you're dying? That's major sadness. :(

I hope you'll feel better soon. :comfort
Just make sure you don't forget me when I am gone! :p

Thanks! I am fighting the sick fight!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

Hey, yeah you, don't be weak :oh

:p
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

there is always something/someone stronger than you! :D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

How are you feeling today?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,105
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

there is always something/someone stronger than you! :D
Kami - Sama? :amuse

Anyways, hope you're getting better.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

How are you feeling today?
Like poo warmed over...

How are you today? :p

Kami - Sama? :amuse

Anyways, hope you're getting better.
DBZ?
Moderator Notice:
I'll take that, I was going for God in general :XD~ Charlie-San


Thanks, buddy! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

I'm fine. Just one more day of work then I can relax for the weekend. :D
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

ghostE, you should give Berserk a try dude! :nod
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

I'm fine. Just one more day of work then I can relax for the weekend. :D
Yeah the opposite is for me... I have classes on Saturday and Sunday, 9 to 6 each day. :(

ghostE, you should give Berserk a try dude! :nod
I do read that... I am waiting for the next chapter! It has been like 2 or 3 months since the last one, it ended with us seeing that chick being surrounded by the water spirits.

I am currently reading (in no particular order): Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, D. Grayman, Berserk, Gantz, Beelzebub, Psyren, Hitman Reborn, Fairy Tail and Jackals.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

You can survive. Just think: you only have to wake up that early for three weekends and then you can get your TEFL teaching license. :)
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

I am trying to think that way!

But my beauty sleep is like crack to me! :p

I can't have my prettiness fade in your eyes, now can I? :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

You look fine no matter what. :)

Yay, Chuck is back for a fourth season! Too bad it's only for 13 episodes...
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

Aw... I still gotta give you that shoulder massage x5 now! :grin

I guess they are still not sure about the show...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

*Isn't this so romantic?*



Awesome. I thought you weren't reading Berserk. XD
Anyway, dude help a brother out and please participate in the Minority Rule game? It doesn't matter if you don't read Liar Game. :s

Checked out any new music lately?
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

Awww...how sweet! :hug

I guess we have to wait until May 17th to find out the official fall lineup. ^^
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

*Isn't this so romantic?*



Awesome. I thought you weren't reading Berserk. XD
Anyway, dude help a brother out and please participate in the Minority Rule game? It doesn't matter if you don't read Liar Game. :s

Checked out any new music lately?
I was raised in the mountains by a pack of romantic wolves! :)

The only thing I am listening to that is new, is the new Deftones album.

Awww...how sweet! :hug

I guess we have to wait until May 17th to find out the official fall lineup. ^^
Anything for you, sweet cake! :grin

Do you watch Supernatural? If not, you should!!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

Nope, I haven't watched Supernatural but I do read the summary online. The fangirls scare me... >.>
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

I highly recommend it! I am a dood and I luv the show! :p

The brothers have great chemistry and humor.

Plus the show is original and great!

If you look in the right places... there are fans for almost anything that are scary! :s
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

Batman or Spiderman?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

I've heard good things about the show but the fangirls (mostly the Wincest ones) turn me off since they are so...aggressive and wanky.

Definitely Batman.
 
Top