ghostexiled's yaoi thread

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

Yeah, it does remind me of DGM in some aspects, which is probably why I like it. :amuse
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

Yeah the art reminds me of Soul Eater...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

Thanks for recommeding The Breaker ghostE-san :yourock

How you liking FT right now???
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

You prolly started reading one of the most awesome Manga and Manhwa currently out there :thumbs

Have fun catching up :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

Already caught up!!! I love it!!!!

Sometimes theres a few problems with translation but you get that even with Japanese mangas.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

Don't thank me... thank TOC for becoming the Mod of that section. :)

I have not made it all the way thru yet... I am on chapter 40 something...

As far as FT goes... I am sure that I have littered the discussion thread enough with my thoughts on it! :p

How about you?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

Don't thank me... thank TOC for becoming the Mod of that section. :)

I have not made it all the way thru yet... I am on chapter 40 something...

As far as FT goes... I am sure that I have littered the discussion thread enough with my thoughts on it! :p

How about you?
WHAT?!! :yelling I thought you were done by now...yeah I already thanked toc

Lol yeah it's fun to read the posts in the FT thread :jk I already said my piece in there and no new topics has come up so I'll wait til something else comes up. But I like the left curveball Mashima played with Cana's dad :) and I can't wait to see where it's going.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

I am glad you liked it goldb. What chapter 40, are you reading a panel a day :hurr? Come on just catch up and i want your bottoms in the breaker section.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

I finally caught up with part 1 of the series. I really dug it...

I was pretty bummed about how they killed off that chick that the 9 arts dragon was in love with. That was a tuff scene to read... :scry

I will start "Breaker: New Wave" soon... I am still busy with trying to win over employment here at my internship. :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

:hi5 Finally!!!

Oh I didn't even think to ask about how life was going for you nowadays, didn't know you were an intern?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

Well I just got news today that I will not be hired on due to lack of work coming in...

So I am rowing my boat onward down the river. :(
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

Noooo! don't go down the river! somebody heeeeeeeelp!!!!
:hug sorry to hear that ghostE :s so what now? more hunting?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

yeah... I got a buddy of mine that has put me in contact with someone that might be able to offer me a job.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

Cool, lemme know how that goes :) it's tough times out there man...I'm struggling to get hours. Before last week I hadn't worked in 2 weeks :crying. And now I dunno when I'm next working even thoug I applied to loads of stuff on my agency website :headscratch
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

What do you think of Chuck tonight?

As soon as they mentioned that Agent X was from Somerset, England, I knew that he was Volkoff.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

@Riki - I am watching Chuck tonight and I will get back to you about it. :)

For everyone else... if your curious about the work that I did while doing my internship. I created this site and did these graphic designs (which most of you already saw).

 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

Really nice work Ghost. You can create a new website without anyone's help now? By help I mean the technical aspects.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

For the most part... I am still figuring about JQuery. Which would be the sliding menu and the menu tabs that drop down.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

Man, web design was a bitch in uni, I'm sure at one point I knew what jquery was too :sweatdrop. I need a refresher course :coffeeshock
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

Did you hear about Chuck? :tem
 
Top