- Joined
- May 4, 2009
- Messages
- 3,536
- Reaction score
- 2,857
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
This seems like a fun idea... so shoot whatever ya got at me and I will do my best to answer! 



Yoroshiku~
Well not sure where to start...hrmmmm.Great!! Say, tell us more about yourself.
What's your favourite shonen series and animes?
Ever read shoujo before?![]()

)
I like sports on a casual level... not a big fan of any sport in particular.Hello ghostexiledYoroshiku~
Questions:
What sports are you interested in?
What console/PC games do you play?
No PS3, cause it soooo expensive for me right now. 










Glomps are always welcomed!Heya, ghostie! My promised post, which also comes with a glomp.![]()
A few questions for ya:
When and how did you get into manga/anime?
Any plans to try out some shoujo? If no, why not?
What kind of music do you like? Any favorite artists in particular?
Hmmm.... I think that'll do for now. More later.![]()

But if there is anything that anybody is willing to recommend, I am willing to take a peek! 
