ghostexiled's yaoi thread

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My awesomeness was taken from me during the divorce.

Hey! How are you?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: My awesomeness was taken from me during the divorce.

Explain your Thread Title to me....
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My awesomeness was taken from me during the divorce.

How about reading previous posts :cookiehand
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: My awesomeness was taken from me during the divorce.

How about if don't feel like it :cookiestare
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My awesomeness was taken from me during the divorce.

Hey! How are you?
Sorry for the delay in answering...

I run the risk of sounding like a broken record. So yeah...

Moving on to you... how have you been? Did you ever decide what you wanted me to draw you?

Explain your Thread Title to me....
Yeah XiO took care of that one! :p

What happened to the Bleach tournament?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My awesomeness was taken from me during the divorce.

Sorry for the delay in answering...

I run the risk of sounding like a broken record. So yeah...

Moving on to you... how have you been? Did you ever decide what you wanted me to draw you?
I'm doing well. I've been getting a lot of sub jobs so that's keeping me busy.

I think I have an idea but I need to find the pic to show you. :darn
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I need a warehouse or 2 of Good Luck thrown my way... I am going to need it!!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to ask what did you think about Chuck's premiere if you watched it?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I need a warehouse or 2 of Good Luck thrown my way... I am going to need it!!

Goldb - was going too? Are you her match maker now? :p

Riki - I liked it. I just don't dig the keeping Elle in the dark thing again... even though I understand his reason.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: My awesomeness was taken from me during the divorce.

Yeah XiO took care of that one! :p

What happened to the Bleach tournament?
No he didn't >.>

I think we will get it after we are done with Claymore and HxH.
 

elitefox

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,857
Reaction score
679
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: I need to grease my brain up and get it running again.

Why GhostExiled?

Fond of ghost and horror stuffs?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I need to grease my brain up and get it running again.

hello, ghost :)

Is there any story behind your nick?
Where exactly do you live in the US?
Hello, koenosaki! :D

the story behind my nickname... hrmmmm. Well it comes from several different places actually.

Ghost - comes from me being kinda on the pale side, I can't get a decent tan to save my life! :p Also, when I was younger I was kinda like a ghost... few people paid attention to me and I stayed out of the path of the "All seeing eye"!

Exiled - comes from always coming and going from places... I moved around a lot when I was younger. So it also felt that I was being exiled to a new place when I was younger.
This was asked waaaaaaaay back when this thread was opened... so here is what I stated. :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I need to grease my brain up and get it running again.

Hey! What's up? You must be busy since I haven't seen you online a lot. ^^

Anyway, I finally know what you can draw for me. Can you draw Rorona?



Thanks! :)
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I need to grease my brain up and get it running again.

Not really that busy... :)

Sorry... but Rorona? Refresh my memory! :D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I need to grease my brain up and get it running again.

It's from the game, Atelier Rorona. ^^
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I need to grease my brain up and get it running again.

cool! I will get on it. :D

So what are your thoughts about D. Grayman? Is Kanda dead... gone forever?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I need to grease my brain up and get it running again.

I don't think Kanda is dead. Right now he is probably recuperating and happy that he is reunited with his lost love. He won't be back for a long time though.

Anyway, what do you think about Chuck tonight? I thought it was hilarious when Casey found out that Morgan was dating his daughter. At least he gave his permission though if I were Morgan, I would make sure that Alex will not be heartbroken now. :XD
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I need to grease my brain up and get it running again.

 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I need to grease my brain up and get it running again.

Great news! NBC just ordered 11 more episodes of Chuck so the show will have 24 episodes this season. :tem
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I need to grease my brain up and get it running again.

I don't think Kanda is dead. Right now he is probably recuperating and happy that he is reunited with his lost love. He won't be back for a long time though.

Anyway, what do you think about Chuck tonight? I thought it was hilarious when Casey found out that Morgan was dating his daughter. At least he gave his permission though if I were Morgan, I would make sure that Alex will not be heartbroken now. :XD
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you! :(

I wonder if Kanda will be able to see his lover's spirit... kinda like how Allen can. I really miss the weekly releases! It just seems like the story really isn't moving forward.

Yeah him trying to confess about dating his daughter while he couldn't move was funny.

Awww... thanks buddy! Did you draw this yourself?

Great news! NBC just ordered 11 more episodes of Chuck so the show will have 24 episodes this season. :tem
That's awesome news! :D
 
Top