ghostexiled's yaoi thread

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: dreams of a time, not too long ago.

So Ghost...

1. Any new series (not renewals) which I should/could watch?
2. Any new upcoming movies which I should look forwatd to?
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Wonders how the ultimate Hax villian "Aizen" will be one up'ed...

Oh, Ghost I was talking about TV series. My bad

btw, I just watched the first episode of the TV series the walking dead

if you're into a zombie and post apocalyptic theme then this is definitely worth to watch. It somtimes reminded me of Romero's zombie movies :)
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Wonders how the ultimate Hax villian "Aizen" will be one up'ed...

oh... the only tv shows I am watching are:

The Office, Supernatural, The Event, Castle, No Oridinary Family, Fringe, Community, 30 Rock, Smallville and Big Bang Theory.

I did catch The Walking Dead... seems pretty cool. You know it is based off a Graphic Novel, right?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Wonders how the ultimate Hax villian "Aizen" will be one up'ed...

Did you stop watching Chuck? :(
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Wonders how the ultimate Hax villian "Aizen" will be one up'ed...

Whoops... I knew I was forgetting something! :p

Yes I still watch Chuck... although I have not seen tonights yet. :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Wonders how the ultimate Hax villian "Aizen" will be one up'ed...

The ending of tonight's episode has an amazing plot twist. I think you'll like this episode. :amuse
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Wonders how the ultimate Hax villian "Aizen" will be one up'ed...

I did catch The Walking Dead... seems pretty cool. You know it is based off a Graphic Novel, right?
Well kinda... I am kinda interested in buying it. Somehow some adaptations of graphic novels have been pretty interesting (like V for Vendetta eg)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Wonders how the ultimate Hax villian "Aizen" will be one up'ed...

I thought the first episode of Walking Dead was very very good. It just had a great feel to it. Debuting it Halloween night was awesome too.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Wonders how the ultimate Hax villian "Aizen" will be one up'ed...

I thought the first episode of Walking Dead was very very good. It just had a great feel to it. Debuting it Halloween night was awesome too.
Yep same over here. The story was very solid and some scenes were really strong. The most ambiguous scene - I always kinda like them for that - for me was the scene in which the cop killed that crawling zombie in the park whereas the black man couldn't kill the zombie/spouse...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Wonders how the ultimate Hax villian "Aizen" will be one up'ed...

Yeah...not sure if the father and son stay in the story, because I don't read the Graphic Novel. Shooting her would be catharsis, and letting her "live" might mean something bad for them.

The biggest twist was the Deputy's partner in love with his wife.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Wonders how the ultimate Hax villian "Aizen" will be one up'ed...

The biggest twist was the Deputy's partner in love with his wife.
It was a twist but somehow it was to be expected too. I don't know if he played his active lover role during the break out. Well, the dialogue in the car between the cops made me feel as if the cheating might have been ongoing already
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Wonders how the ultimate Hax villian "Aizen" will be one up'ed...

^Yeah this series is more of a tragic one than a happy one... just letting you know. There are few are far between "happy" moments in this series. Think Gantz and/or Berserk... no one is safe from being knocked off.

The Black man and son do come back later on... but like I said... TRAGEDY!! :p

With that being said... the shows creators have mentioned that this will be its own beast, in a way. It will stay true to the key points of the series, but will explore others sides that were not really explored in the graphic novel.

Case in point is, the scene with the Black man trying to kill his wife... was not in the book.

Also the love thing between the partner and Ricks wife has been taken in a different manner.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Wonders how the ultimate Hax villian "Aizen" will be one up'ed...

....

thanks for the spoilers...
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Wonders how the ultimate Hax villian "Aizen" will be one up'ed...

lol @xi0's reaction

Yeah, I wanted to say the same... He really revealed some important elements by implying it :)
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Wonders how the ultimate Hax villian "Aizen" will be one up'ed...

you guys didn't have to read them... besides I have not spoiled anything.

You will see soon enough. :grin
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Wonders how the ultimate Hax villian "Aizen" will be one up'ed...

I hurd u can eat ten whole roast beef sandwiches in 45 minutes. Confirm or deny.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Wonders how the ultimate Hax villian "Aizen" will be one up'ed...

more like 25 whole roast beef with cheddar.
 

wulfy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2010
Messages
202
Reaction score
392
Gender
Female
Country
Taiwan
Re: We've Come for your daughter, Chuck.

im just passing by~
lah lah lah~
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: We've Come for your daughter, Chuck.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Maybe swing by again with a few questions! :cheez
 
Top