ghostexiled's yaoi thread

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

well you could combine your two skills of education and psychology, thus allowing you to be a councilor or therapist of some sort.

Like I could combine my art with psych and do Art Therapy. :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

That's a good idea. I know that there is a master program to be a educational psychologist. ^^

That's cool! I met someone in college who is planning to do that as well.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

glad I could help ya out!

Let me know what you decide to do! :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Don't worry. I will. :)

BTW, congrats on getting your first Platinum trophy! :aki
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

I got 2 actually! :p

Soon I will have 2 more for both of the Uncharted games.

Speaking of which... I have been glued to the UC 3 MP beta this past week.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

BOO! :yelling

I wonder if it's possible to scare a Ghost.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

@Nana - a regular ghost... yes.

But I iz an exiled ghost... so no! :grin

What's shaking Nana?

@riki - Here are my results:

information-graphics...designer
college professor
researcher
legal mediator
social worker
holistic health...practitioner
occupational therapist
diversity manager
human resource...development specialist
employment development...specialist
minister/priest/rabbi
missionary
psychologist
writer/poet/novelist
journalist
editor/art director
organizational development...specialist
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

@naomi: as you see from the name, he's a ghost on exile so fear wont scare him, from his many years living in solitude :lmao

Hai sensei :bow, How are ya?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

My main man Bobby Gold knows whats what!

I am good... getting kinda nervous about heading back to school after 5 years.

How goes it with you?
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Hey Ghost, wow back to school huh? I havent stopped (technically we're in summer but...) so i have no idea how you must feel, excited? dreading it >.> i always do but in the end i always have some good times and make cool memories ^^
That golden rule is sooo true :lmao
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Welcome RaveDragon! :D

Yes... this will be my second time going back to school. I already have a BA in Illustration - Commercial Art. But the economy is making it pretty hard in finding work in that field. So back to school I go! :)

I am a bit nervous and a bit excited about it.

Advice to you... enjoy your time while in school! Cause the big bad world is waiting on the other side of it! :p

Yes the Golden Rule is Key and I just wish more members would follow it. :)
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Welcome RaveDragon! :D

Yes... this will be my second time going back to school. I already have a BA in Illustration - Commercial Art. But the economy is making it pretty hard in finding work in that field. So back to school I go! :)

I am a bit nervous and a bit excited about it.

Advice to you... enjoy your time while in school! Cause the big bad world is waiting on the other side of it! :p

Yes the Golden Rule is Key and I just wish more members would follow it. :)
Thanks ^^ i know my family keeps on telling me to do that, i have some work experience and now I love school like woah! wow your BA o.O good work you must feel proud ^^

I know you really have patience with the members i don't know how you do it :super
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

My main man Bobby Gold knows whats what!

I am good... getting kinda nervous about heading back to school after 5 years.

How goes it with you?
Bobby Gold!? :wtf Approved!!! :hip

Nervous? I thought ghosts never got nervous? even exiled ones :lmao
When do you start back at uni?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

haha... well when I am going back to school to be surrounded by kids, it is a bit nerve racking. :P

I start August 22nd.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Did you know that Mark Hamill is going to play the villian in Chuck's last season? :wtf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

I'm so sad that's gonna be the final season but in all honesty there aren't many shows that have survived the axe 3 times and are still there. A lot of credit has to go the team for creating a show that has really got a strong and devoted fanbase :thumbs
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

yeah I saw that and also saw that Trinity from the Matrix will be on the last season as well!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Dude, wtf at Infamous 2 having swamp monsters?! First time I played, I was all WTF?! And then I was all :-_- Apart from that weird part, it was a good game.

I even loved the thrust booster adding height and the tether thing. The power thingie was pretty cool too.


Uncharted 3 beta, right? What do I do?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

I thought the Uncharted 3 beta is already over. :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

oh. I have no idea.


well, that sucks. :(
 
Top