ghostexiled's yaoi thread

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Yeah UC 3 Beat ended about a month ago buddy...

Infamous 2 was worlds better than the first... which way did you play?

Good or Bad?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

How was it? I still dunno what one did for beta.

Other than the insane swamp monsters and boss monsters, it was good. I did both good and bad. It was kinda sad to see Cole dying, and it was sad to see Cole killing Nix and Zeke. I did lol and liked that scene where Cole went to Zeke's place to take a load off before activating the blast core. xD Felt like a genuine bro moment.

What about you?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

It was fun and I look forward to when the actual game comes out in November...

What do you mean, what one did?

I finished the game as a good guy, and half way thru the bad version.

btw, thanks for spoiling the bad ending for me!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

What would you do in beta?

Oh, I didn't know. thought you were done. I was trollin you though, Nix is evil. Why would you kill your evil partner or your brother? X_x
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

you play the multiplayer online.

It was Naughty Dog's way of getting out there and getting feedback from people on what they liked and what they didn't like... so ND made some tweeks during the couple of months the beta was available.

Anytime a Beta is ever released, it is to let the game community see the game and then offer advice on how ND can make it better.

They had a forum on their site that was dedicated to gamers coming and voicing their thoughts on the Beta.

ND has gotten alot of praise, because they actually listened to the community and made changes.

It has been quite the "set in stone" thing for game companies to release a beta... but not really ever change anything that gamers had issues with.

Understand all this?

btw, I was trolling you... I already knew the ending for the bad version! :hurr

(I thought we had a troll icon...)
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Yes, thank you, I was not aware... I meant, what do you do in the multiplayer? Shoot people or do missions with them or what? Hopefully ND doesn't listen to the bad part of the community and make changes. Treyarch made changes and removed quickscoping for Black Ops, but when some idiots complained about that they added it back in. :\

Oh, k. :cookiestare I figured you were trolling me since you had the game for longer than I did.

We used to. Few members complained and it got removed.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

complained!? About what?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

4chan smilies like :troll and :yuno
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

I still don't get why people would complain about a smiley that is pretty well known and popular...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

We did spam it in Last Person to Reply Wins thread or whatever the name is. I dunno, it's what I heard.

Lemme test :m3j out.


Oh right, it's changed to that shit.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

We did spam it in Last Person to Reply Wins thread or whatever the name is. I dunno, it's what I heard.

Lemme test :m3j out.


Oh right, it's changed to that shit.
So thats why those signatures vanished...personally i prefer :carlton, but :problem was funny and :yuno was like like :crying it really fit in conversations...

pardon ze butting in :hurr
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

no problem... just remember to clean up before you leave! :p
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Hey!

What's up?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Just getting ready to start my first day back to school in 6 years tomorrow.

Also working finally @ Gamestop... so things are coming together finally.

How about yourself?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

How big of a discount do you get? :zomg
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

25% on everything cept systems.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

25% on everything cept systems.
Wow...that's higher than I expected. So you get no discount for systems? That sort of sucks...
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Yeah I get more of a discount than usual for having a Power Up Card on top of my employee discount.

It was the same way when I was working @ Blockbuster, discount on anything that was not hardware.

Besides... I already own a PS3, Xbox 360 and a Wii.

So no worry for me! :p
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Wait, so no hardware is discounted either? Did you mean just systems or controllers and other peripherals as well?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

I meant systems... they refer to those as hardware. For some reason any controllers and whatnot do not count.
 
Top