Giilshark Gallery

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil


Finally I got my gallery!
Well, excuse the order of images and names,
perhaps these might be wrong ..

Here my DeviantArt : http://giilshark.deviantart.com/
​


• New → Old • ​





News :









​


 ​




​





Linearts Naruto ​




If you use, please give me the credits.​



​


Now this is my gallery, if you want to comment, criticize, I accept with great pleasure! So because I am just getting started. :tem

 
Last edited:

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Ye, I see some nice colorings! I really like the panels that you've in your sign. Anyway all yours jobs are great. Keep it up!
 

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
aeeeeee mto boa a galeria *.*
:D
 

Kazi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
858
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
hey congratz for the Gallery ^^
 

undying

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2008
Messages
604
Reaction score
152
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
congratulation guys

Tell me
How to make Headband/ Forehead protector like u ?

It's so Interesting style
 

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
aeeeeee mto boa a galeria *.*
:D
Valeu Orochi! x)


Ye, I see some nice colorings! I really like the panels that you've in your sign. Anyway all yours jobs are great. Keep it up!
Yes, is still somewhat confusing, with some early studies ... But over time, will be better ^^ Thanks Vassili


hey congratz for the Gallery ^^
Thank you :D


congratulation guys

Tell me
How to make Headband/ Forehead protector like u ?

It's so Interesting style
Thanks ^^

Briefly, with vertical lines, low opacity, and patience xD

I am glad you liked ^^




Last work .. comment o/
 
Last edited:

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
oO

tá fodão já hein..

Muito boa.. parabéns
 

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Nossaaaa nao sabia que tinha tantos artistas brasucas aqui!
Putz, volta e meia eu tento colorir algo no PS... da mto trabalho... exige que a pessoa tenha mta paciencia e visao! Parabens, Gill, sua galeria ta FODA!
Até qdo se compara os coloridos antigos com o novos, dá pra ver o qto c melhorou, mas tb o qto já era bom!
É apenas a opiniao de uma completa nb em coloridos, mas acho que qq um pode admirar, msm n sabendo colorir, né? xP Vendo essas coisas, dá orgulho ser brasuca *-*
 

C l o u d

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
124
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Great Gallery :D
 

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Nossaaaa nao sabia que tinha tantos artistas brasucas aqui!
Putz, volta e meia eu tento colorir algo no PS... da mto trabalho... exige que a pessoa tenha mta paciencia e visao! Parabens, Gill, sua galeria ta FODA!
Até qdo se compara os coloridos antigos com o novos, dá pra ver o qto c melhorou, mas tb o qto já era bom!
É apenas a opiniao de uma completa nb em coloridos, mas acho que qq um pode admirar, msm n sabendo colorir, né? xP Vendo essas coisas, dá orgulho ser brasuca *-*
Pra ser preciso, tem 3 pessoas aqui do BR 8D
Com o tempo, voce se acustuma a pintar e tal :)
Eu acho que eu nao pintava nada xD
Mas ai a gnt vai evoluindo mais e mais #)
Brigadao o/


Great Gallery :D
Thank you :D
 
Last edited:

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good job so far Giilshark, you're gallery is slowly getting bigger. Your early works are okay, but since your coloring of the Kakashi raiton bunshin panel, I think you've improved to a decent level. I think your Danzou coloring, is one of your best ones. Your latest Naruto panel looks pretty good to. Well, I'm the first one to rate your gallery, and I gave you a 4. Hopefully your rating will stay around the good range, but you never know. Just keep up the good work, and keep improving. In my opinion, right now, your coloring skills are at a decent level. I'm sure if you keep consistently coloring, and practicing, you'll be able to impress a lot of us soon.
 

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Good job so far Giilshark, you're gallery is slowly getting bigger. Your early works are okay, but since your coloring of the Kakashi raiton bunshin panel, I think you've improved to a decent level. I think your Danzou coloring, is one of your best ones. Your latest Naruto panel looks pretty good to. Well, I'm the first one to rate your gallery, and I gave you a 4. Hopefully your rating will stay around the good range, but you never know. Just keep up the good work, and keep improving. In my opinion, right now, your coloring skills are at a decent level. I'm sure if you keep consistently coloring, and practicing, you'll be able to impress a lot of us soon.

Yes, little by little, my gallery is growing! I think the Naruto before Kakashi are also on the level of the other ...
I thank you for having placed 4 stars!
I will continue yes, and thank Jaime: D
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
eaewa cara..

tava dando uma olhada nas galerias aqui.. :D

e acabei descendo muito a sua x_x

--

vim dá um uP ^^
 

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
eaewa cara..

tava dando uma olhada nas galerias aqui.. :D

e acabei descendo muito a sua x_x

--

vim dá um uP ^^
foi flodar um pouco né xD
vlw o/
 

polaris

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Messages
323
Reaction score
269
Gender
Male
Country
Cyprus
looks like i've already added you to my bookmarks:) great gallery dude!
 

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I am glad you like!
Thank you!


News!

After a bit of work, I put in my gallery, the latest linearts used by me. I hope you enjoy.
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Wow...
you have a lot of awesome things in the gallery, love your colors of the fanarts especially the ShikaTema one :p

I like ^^
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Amazing gallery :D

Really like your use of the light source. keep up the good work.
 

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Thanks E-nat and Zwivix ^^
 
Top