- Joined
- Nov 18, 2008
- Messages
- 443
- Reaction score
- 130
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
nice colors and lines
Thank you! x)nice colors and lines
Claro que pode, fique a vontade pra fazer isso!ótima galeria! *O*
gostei mt das suas lines ^^ se tiver tempo vou colorir algumas ok? (colocando os créditos, obvio XDDD)

Thanks!good colorings and line arts , hope to see more XD

Thank you!niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice...
ihope i can become like you^^''
great gallery..
That's what everyone thinks, but I'm glad you think I deserve more! Thanks!Only 3 stars? Deserves more...
Thank you!i liked the pages
Thanks man!I like your art!
Gostei de mais dos seus ultimos trampo ficaram massa
Glad you liked it!Wow, those are beautiful and great work on the coloring^_^

It's true. ^^The members of this forum have very nice gallery and they are so kind that they have shared it here so that people can see it. I hope that I will come with more photos to date soon. I already some pictures in my gallery a few days.

Glad you liked it, I hope paint more soon.Your gallery collection is truly awesome. I love the artwork and coloring. I want to see more.![]()