Gilbert Nightray vs Kenshin Himura

Who wins?

  • Gilbert Nightray

  • Kenshin Himura


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Oh my god, Kenshin. You have everything to be best husbando but I cannot vote for you even though I dont know Gilbert.
WHY? Because I swore that I would vote for Gilbert if he defeated Jellal in the previous round. :emocat

Im loyal to my word, but I dont think my vote will be that important... I guess.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire



Nooooooooo... just say that even though you said you're gonna vote for Gilbert, it's Kenshin he's up against. so you'll have to vote Kenshin! :XD

but I dont think my vote will be that important... I guess.
that's what I said about Jellal too :gwah


well.. I guess I'll let you keep your word... you better hope kenshin doesn't lose :s :nah
 

Anera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
665
Gender
Female
Country
France
Oh my god, Kenshin. You have everything to be best husbando but I cannot vote for you even though I dont know Gilbert.
WHY? Because I swore that I would vote for Gilbert if he defeated Jellal in the previous round. :emocat

Im loyal to my word, but I dont think my vote will be that important... I guess.
I don't think most people want to see Kenshin losing... A lot of members didn't want to see Jellal winning, that's not the same situation. :sweatbunny

Whatever... :hurr




:awe

Actually, the anime is pretty shitty. (read the manga instead)
 

Anera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
665
Gender
Female
Country
France
Anera-chaaaaan Not baaaaad at all ♥♥♥, excuse my ignorance which manga/anime is he from ?
Pandora Hearts ! When I read the beginning, I was like "meh" but it was better after some time. :nod (really, don't watch the anime, it was such a disappointment :emocat)

I also have to warn you, Gil can be pretty hopeless sometimes :teehee
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
what's the meaning of this @Erinyes ?! Are you betraying a red hair? :gwah

We'll be with you until the end Kira-Kun :zomg
Gilbert has been the luckiest man on earth to come this far imo. He even toppled Jellal :XD
Though If it had been Kaneki instead of Jellal Gilbert would have bitten the dust back in round 2
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Ladies and gentleman, here are the results of this battle:

#1 Kenshin Himura - 42 Votes (+5)
#2 Gilber Nightray - 14 votes (+5)
 
Last edited:

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Congrats @kira ...U won by a land margin..........:)

Best of luck for next round....:super
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top