Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

Bellethiel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
15
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Oh my god.
I did not expect seeing Kamui so soon. Very excited for this.

Btw. We already have spoilers for 575, but is there any scanlated english version of 574?
 

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
That's 577 not 575.
 

Bellethiel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
15
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Chinese scans of 577, though I guess everyone saw them by now: http://www.ishuhui.com/post/375529

Holy hell... Umibouzu protecting Kamui. I wonder if papi will die. Seeing Kamui's reaction would be interesting then for sure. Kagura's as well. Maybe both siblings would go berserk. Either way it will be interesting. I hope we will see some of Kamui's backstory soon.

Ahh... So much is going on, and Gintoki is on the way too. Waiting for new chapters gets difficult haha.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,164
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
SOurce : Ann
Nothing new just a confirmation :
Gintama Manga Enters Final Arc in 2016
posted on 2016-03-04 19:00 EST
Creator Sorachi: series may end this year or next


Manga creator Hideaki Sorachi reported in his 63rd Gintama volume on Friday that he is starting the manga's final arc this year. He added that he does not know himself if the manga will end this year or next.

Sorachi had mentioned at last year's Jump Festa event that the manga would enter its final arc this year. Afterward he received various worried letters from fans, so he clarified in this volume that he did not say whether or not the manga was ending this year.
 

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
I hope he will pair up Tsukuyo with Gintoki, Katsura with Ikumatsu, Sakamoto and Mutsu, Okita and Kagura, Gorilla and Shinpachi's sister (I'm not using her name since she;s not worth it), etc. by the end.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's going to be interesting to see what Sorachi does with it. He's never been very predicable.

I could see him doing something completely insane like making the ending a full blown parody of shounen manga endings. Or I could see him doing something ultra serious and having Gintoki die or pretty much anything in between.
 

Bellethiel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
15
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Korean scans: http://www.shencomics.com/archives/1027670
Mami is not only beautiful, she is badass as well. Deadly combo.
I wonder why she died/fell ill. Maybe this will be important for the story, and surerly it will be important for understanding current yato family dynamics.
Still waiting for more info on Kamui.

.
 

THM Nindo

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
7,852
Reaction score
4,153
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I hope he will pair up Tsukuyo with Gintoki, Katsura with Ikumatsu, Sakamoto and Mutsu, Okita and Kagura, Gorilla and Shinpachi's sister (I'm not using her name since she;s not worth it), etc. by the end.
Yeah, I don't think we will have any kind of confirmation to be honest.
But the way things have been going, I think it's more than likely that Otae will end up with Kondo.

And I doubt Gintoki will ever return Sarutobi's feelings, so yeah... most likely if he does end up with someone, it will be Tsukuyo.
It's too bad that she's been notably absent from the latest arcs...
 

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Whole chapter 582: http://www.ishuhui.com/post/375745

I almost always avoid spoilers since they usually show the best or most shocking scenes and spoil (duh) the experience. I'm glad I've resisted the urge to peek, wow. I must say though, Kamui is one of the worst characters in Gintama. Such an immature brat and a crybaby. And all of it because he didn't like the decision his mother made, lol. For all he knew she might have lived for 100 years or more so...
 
Last edited:

Bellethiel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
15
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
I liked the fight and all but if Utsuro is done for I will be kinda dissapointed. I thought it was building into epic Gintoki/Utsuro fight. Well... We shall see.
As for Kamui. Does it look like Kagura reminds him too much of mother so he does not want to see her? Huh. What a reason to beat her up.
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Of course Utsuro is not done for. He is the plot for Shouka Sonjuku's kids.
But it would be good if Daddy, at least, can "destroy" Utsuro's immortality so Gintoki & co could have a chance against him.
 

MBVC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
164
Gender
Male
Country
Bouvet Island
I'm new to this manga, but it seems like the recent chapters have turned serious unlike the previous ~400 chapters.
 

Bellethiel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
15
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
I don't see why Kamui would try to kill Umi now. It will not prove your strenght if you will kill someone who is already half dead, right?
On a side note Utsuro looked as if he was cosplaying collosal titan from snk. No skin, steam around, growing back limbs and all fun, titan stuff.
 
Top