Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,184
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
519 spoilers :
I have some spoilers, but I can't promise they are legit, but they seem to be, if they are, it will be quite a shocking chapter, found them on Tieba & on Trumbl :




Seems confirmed
Please warning : Major spoilers at your own risks :
Japanese spoiler said:
仇
高杉銀時戦闘シーン
「てめえがげんこつふるわなければいけない相手はここにいる」
「俺は何ひとつ忘れちゃいねえ」

過去
縛られた松陽先生
後方でも縛られた高杉と桂
「師か仲間か好きな方を選べ」
銀時は刀を持たされどちらかの選択を迫られる
覚悟を決めた顔の銀時を見て松陽先生「ありがとう」
銀時は松陽先生の首をはねる
ここまで

個人的に衝撃的な内容だったので内容はところどころ曖昧だと思う


Source : http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3418686550


lunosamentelunitoo trumbl said:
I don’t know how much this is accurate, there are not still pictures out, so i don’t know, but what the fuck are you doing sorachi…

Sensei is tied, and so are Takasugi and Katsura, Gintoki has to choose who he likes the best,his friends of his master and point his katana to Takasugi and katsura , after all is done, Shouyo says thanks to Gintoki, and then Gintoki cuts his head…


Source : http://lunosamentelunitoo.tumblr.co...dont-know-how-much-this-is-accurate-there-are


+

the ones that made the shiroyasha kill his master are the Naraku, just before cutting the head, ginoki has a very sad face an is crying, and now he is making the same sad face. in the flash back katsura and takasugi are lined up one to the rigth and the other to the left, and in the middle there’s a ballon with ”gintoki” written in it.

A black figure, with a black mantle and an umbrella (tendoushou’s leader) show gintoki his dead comrades and says that that was what Shouyo wanted from them, and it seems he knew shouyo


pics:

 
Last edited:

THM Nindo

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
7,852
Reaction score
4,153
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Wow, didn't expect that!
This explains a lot!

Especially why Takasugi hates Gintoki so much!

Now, I think we can all agree that in the end, Takasugi and Gintoki will end up allying to take down the Naruku/Tendoshu.
They are the real enemy here...
 

turok

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
240
Reaction score
23
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gintoki really had it the worst...
Damn.
 

vampire killer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
802
Reaction score
465
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
must hold manly tear...... fuck this....
 

PiggyBank

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
54
Reaction score
13
Gender
Hidden
Country
Finland
this.. this is even beyonf Gintama level of trolling.. i think I've just been stabbed by this manga.
 

THM Nindo

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
7,852
Reaction score
4,153
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It's out http://www.mangahere.co/manga/gintama/c519/

And it's heart-crushing!
This really do set-up the Tendoshou and the Naraku as the bad guys of this manga though.

I hope Takasugi and Gintoki will manage to burry the hatchet and work together to bring those guys down.

PS:
Gotta say...
It's hard to see how this manga could go back to pure-comedy after an arc like that!
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,184
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Spoils chapter 520

Seems legit (from Tieba baidu)

Beware, major spoilers :


The scene take place soon after the one from last time, Gintoki is bleeding for the wound on his chest and collapse, ans so Takasugi. both have a reminescence of the joui war, they are on a roof, takasugi is facing a guy that seems the one guilty for Shouyo death, Takasugi is hitted by him.


Source : Lunosamente

Chinese scan : http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3435416496
 
Last edited:

THM Nindo

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
7,852
Reaction score
4,153
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It's out : http://bato.to/read/_/287683/gintama_v58_ch520_by_hi-wa-mata-noboru

And what a chapter!
I really hope that he won't die...

I was looking forward for them teaming up against the real enemy, the Naraku and the Tendoshou.

PS:
Seems like that OVA were we saw Takasugi lose his eye wasn't cannon after all.
Oboro is the one that took his eye.
 
Last edited:

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
If you want to support Gintama translators post links to Batoto which supports Manga Editors. Also, it's a manga aggregator where most Edited Mangas are released first (including Gintama) and then sites which you're advertising are only copying them. There is a reason why Hi Wa Mata Noboru guys are linking to Batoto.

BTW, Gintama Manga Editors point out that Gintama sales dropped significantly and gives links helping to change that: http://hiwamatanoboru.com/2014/11/28/gintama-520/

As for the chapter, it's superb and it's another proof that Gintama is one of the best (if not the best) shounen ever created (and many people agree). The burden which Gintoki is carrying is shockingly heavy and not even in Claymore characters were so traumatized (IMO of course). I only hope that the last page is a bit misleading and we will see more of *you know who*. I also hope that now with new players appearing Katsura will finally make a great entrance.

Bomber D Rufi said:
Yo, Translator Bomber D Rufi here. Just wanna throw in my support of our Lord and King of Kongs. I recently recieved a Kindle so I'll be buying the digital versions of Gintama. If people are interested there are also full color versions of the manga for kindle that go up to volume 13 or 14 I think. All more incentive to buy it in Japanese so you can get more anime out there. Like kewl I don't particularly mind either way, but this is the best way to get a new anime produced.

Here's the kindle page for people who are interested. Shuiesha is pretty fast at uploading these as well so you don't have to wait a while like other publishers.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb...l=search-alias=digital-text&field-keywords=銀魂
 
Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,184
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I don't know if it's ok to share this (I mean in terms of image rights) if it's wrong I'll delete it :)
Here's a nice Shinsuke's cosplay, would have been perfect with less heavy make-up :




Pic from cosplayer 0066.


....................................................................​


Spoilers 521 from Tieba :




Chinese scan (another great chap) : Here
 
Last edited:

turok

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
240
Reaction score
23
Gender
Male
Country
United States
prefer bomber but w/e.
... can gintama really return to its comedy after these turn of events? this has easily been the most serious gintama arc I've ever read. really cant imagine a return to the good old days after all this...

Oboro easily marking himself as public enemy number 1 alongside the tendoushuu. did takasugi die there or way too soon?
 

THM Nindo

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
7,852
Reaction score
4,153
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yeah, I had the same thought...
It would be hard to go back to the funny moments after this arc.

With the Tendoshou in control, I can't really see Gintoki and the others just doing their job without being attacked by them.
It's even worst for the Shinsengumi.

Would they really continue to work, if it was for the new shogun that was put there by the Tendoshou?

As for Takasugi, I doubt that he's dead, but it's still possible.
He kinda had a little redemption a few moment before his death, so it would make sense to have him died there.

But, still... unless this really nearing the end of the manga, I don't see him dying.
 

rampeg

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2013
Messages
296
Reaction score
85
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
finally.... ZURAAAA
 

THM Nindo

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
7,852
Reaction score
4,153
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Well, it seems that the good guys are finally saved.
Although, I'm not sure if it means that the Shogun will remain the shogun, or if he will have to hide for a while.

I'm happy to see that Takasugi is still alive.
I think he will now be on a good side, but will remain an antagonist... or more like an anti-hero.

As for Kamui, I think he's still evil through and through, at least for now.
Although I must say, it was nice seeing him and Kagura kick some asses! :tem
 
Top