Fantasy - God Serena vs Misaki | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy God Serena vs Misaki

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
the only other counter I can think of is this ability to move which he has shown to counter being restricted.
The dimension restricts movement (which as you have pointed out, it's something he has already shown some resistance to) but is that really the "only" counter?

Before Erza overwhelmed the dimension, she could already move simply by using her usual magic for moving her weapons/armor around, meaning magic isn't restricted at all, nor are any of God Serena's long-range abilities, of which he has plenty as a dragon slayer.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
For now, based on her portrayal against Erza, i have God Serena winning this.

If Erza's magic power could erode the dimension, what would happen if a Spriggan 12 powers up in there? The answer is obvious.
Erza's magic power is super strong, but its still not on par with a Spriggan 12, maybe close but not on par (mind you im not talking about her combat stats which are higher than most Spriggan's, but her magic power which is still inferior imo).

God Serena is hinted at to be combatwise on par with Gildarts, and when it comes to MP God has definitely magic power that rivals or is greater than Gil's. While he would be immobile in the BD he has way too much wide long range fire power plus huge MP level to compensate for that.
Imo It would be a mid, maybe high diff fight if im generous, for Gotto Selena.

Misaki's dimension is really hax but its fragile af against someone with colossal magic power. After eroding her dimension he would just spam nukes at her.

Last edited:

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Reaction score
Country
France
No real evidence that Erza's Magic Power is below Spriggan 12's when Neinhart literally said that her MP was overwhelming, and that she overwrote Misaki's dimension, the same Misaki who's comparable to Gildarts in Magic Power, who's also relative to Kirin, who made Laxus sweating, the same Laxus who had no reaction at Wall's.

Last edited:

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
The dimension restricts movement (which as you have pointed out, it's something he has already shown some resistance to) but is that really the "only" counter?

Before Erza overwhelmed the dimension, she could already move simply by using her usual magic for moving her weapons/armor around, meaning magic isn't restricted at all, nor are any of God Serena's long-range abilities, of which he has plenty as a dragon slayer.
Though I must ask (again) I see bubbles in that dimension as well, does it have some sort of liquid substance?

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Though I must ask (again) I see bubbles in that dimension as well, does it have some sort of liquid substance?
Not sure if it does, but if BD is made up of water or has components of water within it, Serena can gulp it down and likely get a boost from it due to Misaki's own large MP, if that's the case, Misaki is screwed.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
They have never even said what any of these new dragon slayers element is,s o we cannot tell for sure. If it's indeed water (as it looks like) then it would go down as Orphan Prince described. But is it really water? Erza didn't drown in it, and she could even speak.

What is Kirin, a DS of atmosphere? Haku (or whatever) is a DS of... dolls? Suzaku is a "swordsman DS"? Selene did claim something similar: does he eat swordsmanship techniques? Was the original dragon that he ate carrying a sword around in dragon form to use magic? What about Kyria, does she eat slashes? Madmole gets boosts from eating armor? What qualifies as armor?

God, how do I dislike all these power designs. They'd work better as characters if they weren't Dragon Slayers.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I think Misaki is hardly underestimate here. I don't see God Serena having any chance of winning in her dimension.
Why wouldn't she be. To be honest the only thing special about her is her blue dimension hax if not she's a terrible fighter, she couldn't even react to Erza in her own dimension
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not sure if it does, but if BD is made up of water or has components of water within it, Serena can gulp it down and likely get a boost from it due to Misaki's own large MP, if that's the case, Misaki is screwed.
Misaki is a terrible fighter the only thing special about her is her blue dimension hax she's similar to haku......one trick pony..... I'm dead sure suzaku is stronger than her heck even natsu should be stronger than her

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Without intel, Misaki no diffs.

With intel, Serena should take this with mid- high diff. He can use wind or fire to propell himself, can spam ranged attack forever. Considering Misaki's stats are quite mediocre, she's gonna lose out on direct combat even if she has high MP

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Reaction score
Country
France
I'd say Misaki has displayed good durability, as she can tank Blumenblatt, the attack that matched Raiko.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I'd say Misaki has displayed good durability, as she can tank Blumenblatt, the attack that matched Raiko.

I cant see where it matched Raiko? Erza attacked first, and Laxus just blew her swords away. The attack is multiple swords flying around. It cant match a magical blast even if it wanted to. It might have the same strength, but still is a completely different spell. Erza could just fly her swords around Laxus' attack and hit him from behind. Stop comparing the two

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
I cant see where it matched Raiko? Erza attacked first, and Laxus just blew her swords away. The attack is multiple swords flying around. It cant match a magical blast even if it wanted to. It might have the same strength, but still is a completely different spell. Erza could just fly her swords around Laxus' attack and hit him from behind. Stop comparing the two
I get it. But, Mashima is the author. You know what that means for logic and consistency...

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I changed my mind to Misaki.

Garmadooon

Reaction score
Country
France
Completely agree. It's even WTF that Blumenblatt could have "matched" Raiko knowing that Laxus destroyed her lightning fodder armor with a casual punch. But hey it's Erza, her fights will always be illogical.

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
It's even WTF that Blumenblatt could have "matched" Raiko
But it did because even if Erza was the first who launched the attack, if Raiko was stronger than the duration of her attack, the red lightning would have obliterate all the sword and Erza as well in action. Both launched all the powers they lasted in that action to a mismatch and this is why they both were surprised when they stopped. None of them could have taken average in their final assault.

Garmadooon

Reaction score
Country
France
But it did because even if Erza was the first who launched the attack, if Raiko was stronger than the duration of her attack, the red lightning would have obliterate all the sword and Erza as well in action. Both launched all the powers they lasted in that action to a mismatch and this is why they both were surprised when they stopped. None of them could have taken average in their final assault.
Yes the two matched but why Erza's armor and swords didn't destroy ? I mean there's a reason she stayed in red pants for 95% of the fight it's because almost all her armors are useless against Laxus (except Nakagami maybe)

Last edited:

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
why Erza's armor and swords didn't destroy
Because Laxus' raiko couldn't touch her. Both attacks annihilated themselves before touching the bodies. Nothing suggested that Erza launched all her weaponery. She launched all she could with the MP she lasted.

I mean there's a reason she stayed in red pants
Yes, she judged Laxus's strength by using Lightning Armor against him who exploded in two strikes. Like she said, protections are useless.
Like against all her powerful foes : Ikaruga, Kagura, Azuma, Kyoka.....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Against Misaki, protections were also useless (bar Adamantine Shield) but Erza needed these to move inside the Blue Dimension.

In another circumstances, a battle in the labyrinth, Erza would have use her hakama cloth in front of her without any defense. She was forced....

Last edited:

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
We will find the answer to this question very soon

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria