Archived Gonna Be Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
after a long time away, the new and improwed BoffenJL is back for more manga and loads of pointless but funny discussions with people from all over the world! i like this place!
 

ruby_06

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
Egypt
BoffenJL said:
after a long time away, the new and improwed BoffenJL is back for more manga and loads of pointless but funny discussions with people from all over the world! i like this place!
Welcome back boffenJL :smile-big
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Finally back...it was a super awesome trip...just too short as always...
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I posted way back in the second page but just to let everybody know, I'll be back in a couple of weeks. Maybe I could start being active again next week, depending on the workload.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
:knk Yay, Ayah.
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
i think that cause of some problems that occured within my house (family problems that is) i will be gone for about a week lets say (not so sure though, it might be more) fare thy well till the next time we shall meet again lads.... :)
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Good luck with your problems and see ya soon again!
 

Lyra Belaqua

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
230
Reaction score
85
Gender
Female
Country
Lithuania
ILUVATAR said:
i think that cause of some problems that occured within my house (family problems that is) i will be gone for about a week lets say (not so sure though, it might be more) fare thy well till the next time we shall meet again lads.... :)
You gonna be gone? O_O Noooooo! :crying
...
I hope you'll come back soon because I'll die from boredom :wtf
I hope you'll problems will be gone soon. Good luck. O_O
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ILUVATAR said:
i think that cause of some problems that occured within my house (family problems that is) i will be gone for about a week lets say (not so sure though, it might be more) fare thy well till the next time we shall meet again lads.... :)
Good luck with your family matters. We'll be waiting for you!
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Khal said:
he has been for quite some time, aye minion of mine?
More like your son :O
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
ibra87 said:
More like your son :O
What strange time-paradox brought THAT forth? He's older then i am for fuck's sake... XD
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
I'm taking my PC for a complete fix. Cleaning it inside, fix the fans, fix the DVD Burner, etc... It has been torturing me for at least 8 months (even bofere I registered here XD). So I'll be computerless for at least a couple of days, I think.
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
aww...be back reaaal soon ryka! tell the computer guy that its an emergency and he must get it fixed in 1 day :)
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
rykarreolacr said:
I'm taking my PC for a complete fix. Cleaning it inside, fix the fans, fix the DVD Burner, etc... It has been torturing me for at least 8 months (even bofere I registered here XD). So I'll be computerless for at least a couple of days, I think.
hope you have more luck with repairdudes than i have!
see ya soon ryk!
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
rykarreolacr said:
I'm taking my PC for a complete fix. Cleaning it inside, fix the fans, fix the DVD Burner, etc... It has been torturing me for at least 8 months (even bofere I registered here XD). So I'll be computerless for at least a couple of days, I think.
You will need days for that o.O shouldnt that take 1-2 hours :D? Well good luck and lets hope it goes faster!
 

Verena

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2006
Messages
59
Reaction score
3
Urrr, is there an "I'm back" thread anywhere? O.o I'm sorry if I've missed it.
Just gonna apologise for not posting for so long, sorry guys T.T
Blame school and then when the holidays came I had to go into hospital for so bloody long ¬.¬
Still have homework to do -.- who the Hell gives homework in the Summer Holidays? Fiends >.<
Anyway, it's nice to be back and I should be posting much more x3
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I really wondered why you were gone...well welcome back here. Hope everything is alright for you again. And yeah homeworks over holidays really suck :D
 

Verena

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2006
Messages
59
Reaction score
3
Ta, lol.
They're being really nasty this year ¬.¬ Evil school.
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Welcome back, Verena.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Hah, just saw your post and wondered where you had been so long, but due to someone stealing my powers *cough* i couldn't browse through your posts, kekeke, yay for this thread though. Welcome back, Verena-chan <3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top