Archived Gonna Be Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Going away for the weekend, to marching band practice. ;)
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I'm back :D
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
i have to leave the city for two days... gonna go camping with work.
see ya[br]Posted at: May 13, 2006, 07:24:54_________________________________________________i'll be gone for a while now... my computers exploded... well almost, it doesnt work so i have to fix it..
but ill try to check in one and a while... see ya
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
@ boffen: Hope your computer 'heals' quickly

Anyway. Long weekend up ahead :whoo Off to a beach retreat...
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Lucky, Brede =P

See ya guys when you get back :)
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I don't know if this is really appropriate since I could go online anythime when I have nothing important to do but just to let everyone know, I won't be online much until... August or September. The reason is that I have schoolwork to worry about. FYI, the schoolyear in my country starts in June and ends in March. However, the university I'm in follows the trimestral system. Unlike the semestral schoolyear which is divided into two terms (semester) with each term going for five months, the trimestral schoolyear is divided into three terms (trimester) with each term going for three months. Thus, what is normally taught in five months is crammed to fit those three months! :s

If this isn't hectic enough, this trimester (starting a couple of weeks ago hence my absence and ending on the last week of August) is to be my last in college. I have to worry about thesis writing and practicum above everything else. I really have to put a lot of time and effort to these plus my last two courses in my entire undergraduate life if I want to march on October. I did say that I'll be checking MH from time to time, most likely when the raws are out because I want to read the latest chapters and I also want to help out in addressing stuff that appear when the raws are here (uploading, shouting, creating the necessary threads, etc.). They're the the least I could do when I can't check the rest of the forums for spam and offenders. I hope everyone behaves while I'm gone, okay?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
We'll miss you, Ayah. Good luck! :glomp

And please do visit from time to time ;)
 

CheckMate

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Brede said:
any1 seen okyatoks (aka mr.fun forum) lately?
yeah, where is that man recently?
kinda miss his SPONGEBOB avatar :p
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
He's still posting in the Fun Forum :amuse
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
yatta! im currently in an it cafe so i will be a little more active again! weeeeee!

but how much does this suck? i come back and Ayah has to go? now im sad... anyways good luck with the schoolthings!
you dont want to end up like me!
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
@ayah: good luck! we'll try our very best to be on our best behaviours :eyeroll
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
I will, as some know already, be of on a band trip to Denmark for a week, roughly (wednesday to tuesday), starting tomorrow.




In the meantime, you all should behave, or Jabbament will eat you. :oh


My OP posse should not worry, I'm sure the rest of the staff will take excellent care of the section. :amuse (Though, if Khal shows up, kick and scream, and call for an adult)
 

Daioten

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I may not be around a whole lot durring the next week. I'm gonna be on vacation in Mexico. (practicando mi español ;))

WOO HOO!!
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Hermie said:
My OP posse should not worry, I'm sure the rest of the staff will take excellent care of the section. :amuse (Though, if Khal shows up, kick and scream, and call for an adult)
...

Last time i checked you were only two months older :oh
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Huzzah.

I know I've been missing in action, but it's going to have to go on just a little longer yet. I have to take my little sister to a ball tournament. Be back later. >.>
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Erinnnnnnnnn T_T

Have fun Daioten :)
 

abdulahi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
should've wrote this a while back as i've been away for a while and guess i'll be off for a while longer, got loads of overtime work planned plus got loads of social events i must attend. i'll probably be back a week or two or three, i guess for the usual intake of manga. but for now i wish to say a quick farewell to MH.

i tried to come on MH a few days ago very quickly to check my mail and i couldnt even get on the site, i hope it was nothing serious!!!!

and nice to see you back GK.
well anyways bye for now. :leepose

p.s. if you read this karasu, you know how my bets will go for tomorrows and sat games right :D thanks
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
See ya, dula, hurry back soon ^^

And MH was down due to a server change :sweatdrop Sorry about that.
 

Daioten

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, I'm back from mexico. It was awesome. I wish i could have stayed there longer :crying Oh well, it's nice to be able to use the internet again though.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
WB, and how was Mexico? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top