- Joined
- Dec 1, 2005
- Messages
- 504
- Reaction score
- 264
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
[tsuki]Use this thread to establish a timeline of events for the series[/tsuki]
I made a timeline with the known Gotei 13 (and peripheral organizations) rankings. I forgot to include Tessai in the wildcards. He'll be in next week's version 2.0, along with whatever the next chapter reveals, and with whatever corrections I am sent.
Speaking of corrections, please post any corrections you have (based on fact - please point to a manga chapter, page, and, if possible, mention the translator/Manga Editor), and they'll be included.
I tried to divide the eras the best as I could, but I made it all from memory. I probably have some stuff wrong, and the eras could probably use some adjustment - I can't really remember how long ago was each of the past flashbacks supposed to be.
Feel free to give any suggestions, (i.e., "based on <link to page>, we know that Kira and Hinamori were VC's 40 years ago, not 50", will make me correct the heading of the "50 years ago column").
Thank you. I hope this is useful! I'll try and have it updated weekly.
Beware before clicking the link, though: this will have pretty big spoilers for the Manga's current chapters (from the last week of March 2008 onwards).
Version 1.05 is up: http://bleach.planetaclix.pt/
Changes:
- "Yamamoto-Genryusai Shigekuni" to "Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryusai";
- "Aizen Sousuke" to "Sousuke Aizen";
- "Hacchi" added;
And that's all. If next week there's no "-99", I'll start working on finishing the "by character" timeline.
I made a timeline with the known Gotei 13 (and peripheral organizations) rankings. I forgot to include Tessai in the wildcards. He'll be in next week's version 2.0, along with whatever the next chapter reveals, and with whatever corrections I am sent.
Speaking of corrections, please post any corrections you have (based on fact - please point to a manga chapter, page, and, if possible, mention the translator/Manga Editor), and they'll be included.
I tried to divide the eras the best as I could, but I made it all from memory. I probably have some stuff wrong, and the eras could probably use some adjustment - I can't really remember how long ago was each of the past flashbacks supposed to be.
Feel free to give any suggestions, (i.e., "based on <link to page>, we know that Kira and Hinamori were VC's 40 years ago, not 50", will make me correct the heading of the "50 years ago column").
Thank you. I hope this is useful! I'll try and have it updated weekly.
Beware before clicking the link, though: this will have pretty big spoilers for the Manga's current chapters (from the last week of March 2008 onwards).
Version 1.05 is up: http://bleach.planetaclix.pt/
Changes:
- "Yamamoto-Genryusai Shigekuni" to "Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryusai";
- "Aizen Sousuke" to "Sousuke Aizen";
- "Hacchi" added;
And that's all. If next week there's no "-99", I'll start working on finishing the "by character" timeline.
Last edited by a moderator: