- Joined
- Dec 13, 2009
- Messages
- 1,678
- Reaction score
- 1,212
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi everyone 
I thougt lately who will win if the meet some day in new world.
They got DF with similiar effect in some ways and Im wondering arent they natural enemies or maby Buggys ability will be negating Trafalgars...
Remember that Buggy is legendary pirat with decades of experience and Law is only rookie
I couldnt stop myself

I thougt lately who will win if the meet some day in new world.
They got DF with similiar effect in some ways and Im wondering arent they natural enemies or maby Buggys ability will be negating Trafalgars...
Remember that Buggy is legendary pirat with decades of experience and Law is only rookie

I couldnt stop myself


). From what we've seen so far; I think Buggy could hold his own against him. What I'm curious to know is..once Buggy gets cut up by Law's room technique..will he be able to put his body back together?? 