Greetings from England! *Sips Tea*

TsumugiBanter

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 14, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there!

I'm just your normal university student who likes to spend their time watching anime, reading manga and drinking tea. *Sips Tea again*

I came to this website since it looked rather interesting and figured I could get some good anime/manga discussion here :^_^

My hobbies include drama, creative writing, reading history books, reviewing works and cooking! I hope I'll fit right in with this community!
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,993
Reaction score
18,563
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Howsit

I would ask what you are studying, but that would ignore the pressing issue at hand - what tea?!?
Also, and possibly even more importantly, are you a milk adding sugary tea-ruining heathen?

Welcome to the forums
:mono
 
Top