Greetings!

ShadowT

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 17, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Greetings! I am Shadow T. but you can call me "S.T" or Shadow-'kun'. I love manga and I love anime, and I am very thankful to the Japanese for this wonderful creation. :super

Anyways, pleased to meet you all! :p
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Hello There and welcome! :confetti

Few Questions :D

What are your Favorite Anime/Manga
Do you have a favorite Author?
What are your Favorite Characters?
And Favorite Movies!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Hi and welcome. \o
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome to MH, Shadow - kun~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :party

What do you like more, if you had to choose?

Manga or Anime?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
How are you, Shadow-kun?
And you're not allowed to answer: "good", "fine", or "ok".
XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
^ Scary Naomi-sama. XD

Hi there, Shadow! I hope that even though your name is shadow, you don't lurk here. Instead come and join us in the fun! :D Welcome to MH, have a great stay here! Do you watch an anime or read a manga titled Ao no Exorcist? :)
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Greetings, Shadow!

Different from what phio-chan says, I really hope that you will lurk around. Lurking is fun! XD
 
Top