- Joined
- Sep 22, 2012
- Messages
- 54
- Reaction score
- 25
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Greetings to all...
I'm Sean
I'm a fan of One Piece & all its related stuff.Actually,I found this forum by accident.I was googlesearch for manga translator cause the one I'm reading confuses me so I need another reference.
At first I hesitate to join because of a bad impression on a forum(it say the're trolls @AP).I hope no one get offended.I read it on a post or blog.
Anyway I'm already here,so youhave to excuse me,I guess? :-)
Also I like to read&write comment,post,etc..Specially about One Piece.My first post here though a disaster but guys here are friendly.They welcome me & advise how to post.
I'm sticking around,so thanks... ;-)
I'm Sean
I'm a fan of One Piece & all its related stuff.Actually,I found this forum by accident.I was googlesearch for manga translator cause the one I'm reading confuses me so I need another reference.
At first I hesitate to join because of a bad impression on a forum(it say the're trolls @AP).I hope no one get offended.I read it on a post or blog.
Anyway I'm already here,so youhave to excuse me,I guess? :-)
Also I like to read&write comment,post,etc..Specially about One Piece.My first post here though a disaster but guys here are friendly.They welcome me & advise how to post.
I'm sticking around,so thanks... ;-)
.


.




Don't hesitate to drop by the FF and any other thread in MZ to make yourself known to other members. 

