Cleaning Grey link mangastream

ardhycool

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 18, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Please help me...
how to clean grey like mangastream..
thank you
 

dosetsu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 29, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Topaz Clean.
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Gray link mangastream? And why would you want to clean that? I thought Mangastream doesn't allow rescanlation of their Edited Manga to other language anyway. :S
 

ardhycool

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 18, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
How to clean grey like mangastream...
not clean mangastream Edited Manga...

@dosetsu
What is the topaz clean best setting?
 

dosetsu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 29, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have no idea since I don't work with them, but from just looking at their stuff they're probably abusing "Boost" under the "Texture" tab.

Not sure why you would want "greys" like theirs, since their stuff looks fairly unnatural, aka stupid.
 

ardhycool

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 18, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I think their greys look nice...
 

Name-Undecided

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2008
Messages
91
Reaction score
8
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
What does mangastream's stuff look like? I hope they're not part of this horrible current fad of making all the grey tones blurry, glassy and identical. I really hate that, it looks awful.
 

AoiKage

Intl Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 9, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Speed is not everything... :)
 

progste

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
60
Reaction score
5
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
yes, I know XD
 
Top