Group - Group B | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Group Group B

Which 4 advance?

• Bloodman

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • DiMaria Yesta

Votes: 63 82.9%
  • Gildarts

Votes: 67 88.2%
  • Gray Fullbuster

Votes: 53 69.7%
  • August

Votes: 74 97.4%
  • Midnight

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Minerva

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Neinhart

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tirl

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
For all...
Wahl was beaten first, but not in the same time when Dimaria was in fight with girls. It was before she stopped time.
So in this page AFTER Wahl fight we still see Dimaria just start her teeth clicking.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
still more sane than Wall.

Wall goes completely into error mode. Dimaria just got angry but its not like she was crazy to its finest.

but yeah, its way to hard to say who was affected.

I'm waiting for the anime version.

until then, Dimaria' fights in this tournament will be very hard to prognosticate.
Though i am skeptical whether Wahl was in the range of Dimaria's AOE and to be honest that was not my point here either.

I was saying who is the stronger one.

CaptainTorch

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hmmm... I agree that Irene's human form and dragon form really have different power and defence - it was clearly portrayed.
I wasn't sure about Dimaria's magic being world-wide or not, but after the scan with wahl, I guess it's confirmed that it has an area limit.

However there are 2 things I strongly disagree with:
1)The fact that you all are saying that this was END's full potential. I mean, wasn't it obvious that it's only "partial"? I mean, just compare the etherious form with the base form:
And now look at Natsu:
I mean only his claws transformed for God's sake!! And he kept transforming throughout the battle!! So I really don't get why people think this was his full transformation.

2)The other thing I strongly disagree with is Gray being able to bypass Dimaria's Age Seal. I will agree that Gray and Partial End Natsu were pretty close, with END slightly overpowering Gray as time progresses.
But Dimaria herslelf clearly stated that *only* End must be capable of doing these feats:
It was pretty clear that only certain people can bypass her Age Seal. One of which was END.
It had nothing to do with how strong END is. It's just that he is able to bypass it. I mean, Zeref created END to defeat himself. And Zeref himself has timestop. So wouldn't it make sense for his strongest creation designed to kill Zeref, be able to bypasss one of his magics?

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Though i am skeptical whether Wahl was in the range of Dimaria's AOE and to be honest that was not my point here either.

I was saying who is the stronger one.
with her God form, I can see her being the strongest.

though I did vote against her in Wall vs Dimaria :teehee

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
well he ain't above her but it doesn't mean he can be affected by her Age Seal. Dimaria is still pretty OP and she is more sane than Wall which could be the reason why she was his superior.

besides, we should wait for the anime version to see who was affected.

currently I'm at ? but leaning towards the Laxus and Wall were not affected by the Age Seal.
Due to Wall's nature of his Weakness Magic, he shouldn't be affected by her Age Seal which with his magic he can counter against it?

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Due to Wall's nature of his Weakness Magic, he shouldn't be affected by her Age Seal which with his magic he can counter against it?
there is a possibility yeah.

he counters mages and so on and so on.

he adapts.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
That's how he was able to successfully reboost Laxus with lightning.. So much for the weakness magic.
If he couldn't even beat a dying character (albeit top tier) without making mistakes after mistakes, he's not beating Chronos Dimaria.
Though i'll admit a fair dose of PiS was involved in that Laxus vs Wahl fight, and i'm not particularly impressed by Dimaria's God Soul. Bt i've always considered Wahl to be massively overrated in the forums. Especially his Weakness magic which didn't accomplish anything worth praising.

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I rate Wall at mid tier Spriggan. he has big firepower.

besides, I don't see why are people debating over Gray going through the Age Seal.

he will still pass this group.

I just pick the strongest ones and that's it.

no need to argue who wins in a one on one fight because this isn't one on one.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
Let's not say Wahl is above Dimaria when most probably she was the leader of the southern Spriggans
Laxus is the strongest in the southern region but erza is the leader does that mean erza>laxus?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For all...
Wahl was beaten first, but not in the same time when Dimaria was in fight with girls. It was before she stopped time.
So in this page AFTER Wahl fight we still see Dimaria just start her teeth clicking.
U know that all the events are happening at the same time hiro is just showing what happen in between panels. If this happen after laxus fight then hiro u tell us just like he did during the tartrous arc
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hmmm... I agree that Irene's human form and dragon form really have different power and defence - it was clearly portrayed.
I wasn't sure about Dimaria's magic being world-wide or not, but after the scan with wahl, I guess it's confirmed that it has an area limit.

1)The fact that you all are saying that this was END's full potential. I mean, wasn't it obvious that it's only "partial"? I mean, just compare the etherious form with the base form:
And now look at Natsu:
I mean only his claws transformed for God's sake!! And he kept transforming throughout the battle!! So I really don't get why people think this was his full transformation.

2)The other thing I strongly disagree with is Gray being able to bypass Dimaria's Age Seal. I will agree that Gray and Partial End Natsu were pretty close, with END slightly overpowering Gray as time progresses.
But Dimaria herslelf clearly stated that *only* End must be capable of doing these feats:
It was pretty clear that only certain people can bypass her Age Seal. One of which was END.
It had nothing to do with how strong END is. It's just that he is able to bypass it. I mean, Zeref created END to defeat himself. And Zeref himself has timestop. So wouldn't it make sense for his strongest creation designed to kill Zeref, be able to bypasss one of his magics?
1. good points but need evidence until we see then ur theories r true .
2.dimaria is only talking about her perspective she hasnt met all the powerful isghar mages. spriggans were cocky they thought that ishgar are weakling. brandish underestimating natsu and look what happen when he twoshotted nienhart she was shocked. just because she was shocked that some1 break thru age seal doesnt mean he is the only person that can do it.

Last edited:

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
And now look at Natsu:

1) For the purposes of this tournament, I don't think it really matters whether E.N.D was fullly transformed or not. We've only seen one version so when people say "E.N.D", we're just referring to the one we saw. Adding in "partial" is kind of pointless because it's kind of implied. I also don't think we should speculate on things that aren't confirmed. Just to clear stuff up though, I don't think we saw E.N.D's true power.

2) To be honest, whether Gray can bypass Age Seal or not shouldn't affect the outcome of this fight. It's already been discussed earlier that using Age Seal is in fact a disadvantage in this group. Also, to clear up the misunderstanding regarding my first post, I wasn't saying August can cancel the entirety of Dimaria's magic. He has only shown to cancel magic for himself. That is why I said (especially the bold)...

5) Dimaria Yesta

As others have pointed out, whether Dimaria uses Age Seal in the beginning of the fight or at the end, August would cancel it. Why? Because he instantaneously copies and cancels anything that affects him. In a way, having less AoE is more advantageous in this group.

But looking back, I can see why some were confused, especially how I worded the first sentence. It was really my fault for not making this point clear.

Anyways, as I previously stated, Age Seal is useless in this fight. Assuming she uses it at the beginning, August will negate it. Ultimately, it will be a one-on-one match, assuming people like Gray can't break through. The result? August will win. Now let's just say Dimaria doesn't use Age Seal and tries to survive on her own... That will be difficult. Bloodman has intangibility. Either way, he has the advantage. And Gray should definitely advance. He defeated Invel, a Spriggan, and surely has enough power to match the others in this fight.

While I dislike calling characters overrated, Dimaria is really getting too much support just because she is a time magic user.

Last edited:

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
1. Maybe, but that wasn't what i was trying to prove though. I was saying that Natsu won both battles due to DF, etherion and the flame of rebuke were used to activate DF. Of course he would've lost both battles if he didn't get any external support.

4. Maybe cobra could've injured Natsu, but killing him in one hit isn't that easy, his fights with Laxus and Zero proves this. He receives many fatal attacks but still manages to stand up and fight.

5. Yeah that's true, she did prevent franmalth from absorbing Natsu's soul.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh yeah i voted for....
  1. August: For obvious reasons
  2. Gray: For obvious reasons
  3. Gildarts: For obvious reasons
  4. Bloodman: I don't know if he's stronger than Dimaria or not, but he's waaaay cooler!:hip
4. laxus could kill natsu if gajeel did not intercept that lighting. freed say that would have kill him. nah cobra would have kill him. brain stop him

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
U know that all the events are happening at the same time hiro is just showing what happen in between panels. If this happen after laxus fight then hiro u tell us just like he did during the tartrous arc
He did. He show us cover with defeated spriggan and if Dimaria was beaten in her TS so it was must be firstly than Wahl in real time even if her TS did not affect on Wahl side. Dimaria's fight was shorter than Wahl.

HybridTheory

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
August
Gildarts
Gray
Dimaria

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
He did. He show us cover with defeated spriggan and if Dimaria was beaten in her TS so it was must be firstly than Wahl in real time even if her TS did not affect on Wahl side. Dimaria's fight was shorter than Wahl.
no its mean that wahl was defeated be4 dimaria during her TS in real time we saw the clicking her teeth at the same time laxus was fighting wahl. its 1 of 2 things its either age seal didnt affected them or its has a limited range

Last edited:

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
While I dislike calling characters overrated, Dimaria is really getting too much support just because she is a time magic user.
I don't think its a matter of her time magic, as much as her also being in the top 4 of this group. Would you say Bradman is stronger than Dimaria? His intangibility isn't exactly active like with Keyes, it's passive. Proven by Gajeel actually pinning him down to that tree in his first attack. What's to say Dimaria can't achieve the same with her laser beams in Chronos form? Or even Age Scratch? (Stretching a little with the Age Scratch, but I think even if you were to scale the contestants in this bracket, Dimaria would still be in the top 4)
Something like this:
1.August
2.Gildarts
3.Gray/Dimaria
4.Dimaria/Gray
5.Bradman
6.Neinhart
7.Minerva
8.Midnight.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
Guys I reread the chapter dimaria is pathetic. Base Wendy was able to stop a full power attack from chronos dimaria with her enchantment :yodawg:yodawg

CaptainTorch

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Guys I reread the chapter dimaria is pathetic. Wendy was able to stop a full power attack from chronos dimaria with her enchantment :yodawg:yodawg
Well, I guess Irene is also pathetic, huh?

CaptainTorch

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Irene has an excuse she was affected by lacade pleasure magic
And she is also on a whole over level than all the other Spriggans. :/
This either means Dimaria and Irene both are pathetic, or, most likely, Wendy very heavily improved her enchantments.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
And she is also on a whole over level than all the other Spriggans. :/
This either means Dimaria and Irene both are pathetic, or, most likely, Wendy very heavily improved her enchantments.
Wendy has improved no doubt. But Irene was affected/weaken look what happen to gildartz. That could be the possibility why Wendy could stop that attack. Wendy isn't sprrigan tier but she can block sprrigan level attack. (Manly becuase of bs) this could mean that weaken human Irene>= full power dimaria.

Status
Not open for further replies.