Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Ah, stress.

I propose the weird Gary or the happy newly-wed couple of your daughter.



That sentence is somehow weird. :oh
:cookiestare

I guess I should be honored to be an option against your stress.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

I did? :o I didn't think I make one, LOL~ Kindly correct it? :p

I LOVE SEUNG GI-OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ <33333333333333333333333

:^_^
Whose?

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

:cookiestare

I guess I should be honored to be an option against your stress.
Nope. You're not an option.
I will torture you just for my pleasure.
 
Last edited:

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Ah, stress.

Haha~ XD
CiFL has been closed, I think. It was down due to host problems, and looks like the administrators didn't try to solve it out... so I guess we can say it had been closed. T__T I didn't really talk to anyone from CiFL anymore, most of them probably stays at Facebook which I didn't visit again for years... Sometimes I still see and talk with clampholickyou if you remember that name~ xD

Yeah, I agree, uni life sucks, but we survive. That's all that matters. :XD
it did? :O whennnnn? ALL MY HARD WORK IN MY PREVIOUS LIFE :cry:cry:cry oh well :) at least you enjoyed it somewhat haha?
and yepp, i remember her(?). pretty sure it's a her... right?
that's trueee :) since when were you a global though? good jobb :D i vaguely remember my old days of fail modding not only here but at cifl as well.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Ah, stress.

I believe I quoted phio ? :^_^

You almost always double post when you answer to me, such emotion in my presence, I'm sorry. :teehee
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah, stress.

:cookiestare

I guess I should be honored to be an option against your stress.
Indeed. :derp

Whose?
Ah. Okay. :p

Nope. You're not an option.
I will torture you just for my pleasure.
That's the way she shows love, Gats. Be patient. *pats*

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

it did? :O whennnnn? ALL MY HARD WORK IN MY PREVIOUS LIFE :cry:cry:cry oh well :) at least you enjoyed it somewhat haha?
and yepp, i remember her(?). pretty sure it's a her... right?
that's trueee :) since when were you a global though? good jobb :D i vaguely remember my old days of fail modding not only here but at cifl as well.
Yeah, I know, right? CiFL was my first forum so I was really sad when it couldn't continue... I think you should contact Shaolan-kun since he was the last in charge. :) And yes it's a her. :XD

Thanks~ ^^ I was globalized around beginning of February if I remember correctly. Yeah, you seem very busy now? :p
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Ah, stress.

I see, Phio, in her case it's A Song of Hate and Love. They both come together.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah, stress.

I see. :o

You need to hang out here more, Miy. This spam ground is heaven. :cheez

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

I see, Phio, in her case it's A Song of Hate and Love. They both come together.
Bingo. Perfect. :hurr
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pat

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

But still with blood. :hmph
Only a tiny bit. Just a pinprick of the thumb. :hmph

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

If you're not the girl in the shower, nothing. :cookiehand
Great. Because I'm not. :cookiehand

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

I see, Phio, in her case it's A Song of Hate and Love. They both come together.
A Song of Ice and Fire fits me enough.

And love always comes together with hate for everyone.
In my case, love is almost nonexistent. :hmph

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

You need to hang out here more, Miy. This spam ground is heaven. :cheez
Don't be fooled. It's more like hell here.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Ah, stress.

Huh yeah but I just meant they're really synchronized or they really come at once in your case. But well you'll probably deny it, I won't argue about that. Poor Loki (or Tom), he must feel really cramped in your tiny part of love. :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

I didn't say I wasn't weird necessarily, I only wanted to know why I'm labelled as such :(
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

What are you laughing about?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

Huh yeah but I just meant they're really synchronized or they really come at once in your case. But well you'll probably deny it, I won't argue about that. Poor Loki (or Tom), he must feel really cramped in your tiny part of love. :derp
No, hate will always come first. There, the denial. :hmph
I won't say I love Loki, I worship him.

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top