Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: What a neverending debt.

You can say that, but that would show some form of interest in him either way :heh

I don't blame you, Gary can be pretty cozy :uguu
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

What? What are you poking and prodding me for?

Oh, you think so. What if I say I deliberately write it like that? Just to see his reaction. :fan
You ruined any sort of organic response to that, if I was going to respond :rolleyes:

I don't blame you, I've already noticed this side of you.

You can say that, but that would show some form of interest in him either way :heh

I don't blame you, Gary can be pretty cozy :uguu
Does it? I'd say she likes to toy with a variety of people, that doesn't mean she has an interest.

Cozy? Maybe so...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: What a neverending debt.

Does it? I'd say she likes to toy with a variety of people, that doesn't mean she has an interest.
oh really!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

Take a year off. Use 8 months to work up cash, and as much as you want of the remaining to travel.
How lovely.

I did worse. Last Sunday I slept at 11 pm, and I woke up the next day at 9.30 am. I was shocked because I missed a meeting that morning. The meeting started at 6.30 am and I was late for 3 hours! Of course, the meeting was already over by the time I woke up. Last night was even worse. I slept for almost 12 hours. Well, I had fever the day before, so I guess I had a plausible reason for that. :p
I did similar thing last week. I was a committee of an event at campus on Sunday last week, I supposed to come at 5.30 AM, I woke up around 9.30 AM, nyahaha~ The guilty pleasurreeeeee~ I hope you're feeling better now though.

If he wants to have a staring contest, he should be the one who comes here. I won't waste money just to have a staring contest with him. Well, if it's for holiday, maybe it's fine. And Indonesia can be an interesting place if you know where to go.
If you guys want to have a staring contest, go to Skype. :fail

What? What are you poking and prodding me for?
That kind of shy face asked me to. :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

Skype? I'm afraid the mystery would be gone then wouldn't it? I'm not bishounen enough!

Lol, sure phio, sure :rolleyes:
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

Skype? I'm afraid the mystery would be gone then wouldn't it? I'm not bishounen enough!

Lol, sure phio, sure :rolleyes:
Mystery of what? :o

Why the eye roll? :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

You can say that, but that would show some form of interest in him either way :heh

I don't blame you, Gary can be pretty cozy :uguu
Interest in his reaction, maybe, but not interest in him himself. I just like to amuse myself with people's reaction.

You ruined any sort of organic response to that, if I was going to respond :rolleyes:

I don't blame you, I've already noticed this side of you.
No fun.

I guess I just to find another way to amuse myself. I always find a way. :noworry

Does it? I'd say she likes to toy with a variety of people, that doesn't mean she has an interest.

Cozy? Maybe so...
See? Even Gary himself is aware of my habit. :p

I did similar thing last week. I was a committee of an event at campus on Sunday last week, I supposed to come at 5.30 AM, I woke up around 9.30 AM, nyahaha~ The guilty pleasurreeeeee~ I hope you're feeling better now though.
Guilty pleasure for you, but not for me. Many things go awry because of my carelessness. Thankfully it still can be fixed though some people might harbor some ill feelings now... :derp
Oh, healthy me is rarely sick for more than one day.

If you guys want to have a staring contest, go to Skype. :fail
It's still no fun. He still won't be able to feel my battle aura.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: What a neverending debt.

How's life, phiphi?

Skype? I'm afraid the mystery would be gone then wouldn't it? I'm not bishounen enough!
You are a bishie, I trust you. :bishie
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

Trust me in what? :imslow
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: What a neverending debt.

Trust me in what? :imslow
You're bishie enough for Skype-ing with these wonderful girls. :hurr
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

I don't know really...that's why it's a mystery :3c

Why even bother asking menace?
Nyeh. :arf

Because I'm bored. :bored

Yeah, it is hard to feel things via webcam...
Then come. She even bothered to invite you. :hurr

How's life, phiphi?
It sucks. Exam is coming but I have no motivation to study these piles of exam materials. :bored

You?

You are a bishie, I trust you. :bishie
Trust me in what? :imslow
In his bishie-ness? :?bunny
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: What a neverending debt.

wtf... my posts and your answers are lost in spam. Too lazy to look but it seems you have some more time on your hand vio. That makes me happy :hee
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

wtf... my posts and your answers are lost in spam. Too lazy to look but it seems you have some more time on your hand vio. That makes me happy :hee
Hello there. :cookiehand Yes, yes, too lazy to dig through the pages. Not really, I'm making myself free on weekends especially to have some rest. :p

Why are you so eager to pass anyone off on your friend? First niichan, now me. :worrybunny
Um, I'm just supporting anything yuki wants that doesn't involve her torturing me. :oh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

Wow, what an understand friend :zomg
Yup. :blush

That shows just how much she likes to torture me! :bored
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

Should I feel sorry for you? :blush
That's up to you. :blush

I guess I'm getting used living like that, but if you want to make me happier to show that feeling by buying me food or something, why not? :blush
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top