Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: What a neverending debt.

Not as much intimidation as freak out I suppose. I would assume the latter is more probable, in the cases that they are really direct, so to speak. Of course I don't mean freaking out as in grabbing your head and scream out, but you know, more like tiresome, disturbing etc.

But I guess you can feel intimidated if extroverted people have a really strong presence. I'm rather extroverted myself so I rarely feel like someone else completely dominates me.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

Not as much intimidation as freak out I suppose. I would assume the latter is more probable, in the cases that they are really direct, so to speak. Of course I don't mean freaking out as in grabbing your head and scream out, but you know, more like tiresome, disturbing etc.

But I guess you can feel intimidated if extroverted people have a really strong presence. I'm rather extroverted myself so I rarely feel like someone else completely dominates me.
:heh


I don't consider myself extroverted or introverted. I'm both at different times. But some people have said they're felt intimidated by me at first when they don't know me. I guess it depends on what day it is. Then when they get to know me better they end up surprised in some way. Hard to explain I guess, I don't really get it myself.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: What a neverending debt.

Oh you :heh

Quite the self-reflection you got there. Interesting.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

Oh you :heh

Quite the self-reflection you got there. Interesting.
You're so condescending...

It's not self-reflection at all really. My self-reflection is......LEAVE ME ALONE :arf
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: What a neverending debt.

I am?

Heh :heh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

I am?

Heh :heh
Absolutely

It's too loaded a topic get into, but I think I'm likable. That's all that matters right? :bishie
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: What a neverending debt.

Tell me more. On a serious note I don't see where you got it from in my previous post. All I did was roll with your joke with the heh smiley. But you've told me this before too so I suppose it holds some ground in a general sense.

Nonsense. Now that we're on the topic, provide some example of when you are intro/extroverted :heh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

Tell me more. On a serious note I don't see where you got it from in my previous post. All I did was roll with your joke with the heh smiley. But you've told me this before too so I suppose it holds some ground in a general sense.

Nonsense. Now that we're on the topic, provide some example of when you are intro/extroverted :heh
Smileys are so confusing!!! :rolleyes:

:XD

Why? I think as a general rule it's much rare for someone to be a pure introvert or extrovert. And most people who say they're are complete extroverts really aren't.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: What a neverending debt.

:twitch

I wasn't expecting you to do more self-reflection. I feel like I've looked into you enough today already :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

:twitch

I wasn't expecting you to do more self-reflection. I feel like I've looked into you enough today already :derp
:lick

Remember though, that was your choice and your choice alone :hip
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: What a neverending debt.

I asked the question in the faint hope that you'd write a decently sized paragraph that I could reply "tl;dr" to. However I knew the chances of that happening were extremely slim.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

I asked the question in the faint hope that you'd write a decently sized paragraph that I could reply "tl;dr" to. However I knew the chances of that happening were extremely slim.
You're sarcastic too :uguu
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: What a neverending debt.

I blame the way I was raised.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: What a neverending debt.

I certainly will not.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

It depends on the nature of the silence. It can be sheepish, then, being a 7-footer would barely matter, if at all.
Or it may be an enhanced silence with the added staring, insolent attitude; a complete red aura. It is a near-guaranteed success.
I have to agree with the last one.

Extroverted people intimidate you? In what manner?
If we're in the same room with lots of people, I am intimidated by extroverts because they just seem to talk all the time and it heightens their presence. Extroverts gets very strong presence when they are around people.
If I am to be left in a room with only an extroverted person, of course he/she won't intimidate me.

She's used to introverted people that don't talk back to her.

Maybe she knows some of those really hyper guys that just go all clingy?

/jk
-_-; It's not because of that.

Clingy hyper person don't intimidate me, they annoy me.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

It's too loaded a topic get into, but I think I'm likable. That's all that matters right? :bishie
Why do I feel like puking?
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

If we're in the same room with lots of people, I am intimidated by extroverts because they just seem to talk all the time and it heightens their presence. Extroverts gets very strong presence when they are around people.
If I am to be left in a room with only an extroverted person, of course he/she won't intimidate me.
Ah, well I guess it would depend on whether you know that person or not. The type who's the center of attention and drives activity, I get that.

I'm not like that generally, as I don't like being the center of attention. Occasionally that will happen anyway, but that depends on the type of gathering :p

Why do I feel like puking?
Because you're mean! ...or didn't get my sarcasm!...

:XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: What a neverending debt.

Because you're mean! ...or didn't get my sarcasm!...

:XD
Because you came up with that smiley.
..or the level of sarcasm is too high for proper breathing. It's intoxicating.

Or both.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: What a neverending debt.

Who knows?
I'm too dizzy to be making a proper contribution to the ongoing debate :oh
If it's a one needing a proper mindset.. Well, um.. :(
Sorry?

Deepest apologies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top