Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What a neverending debt.

Dizzy from a busy night?

I.e - a hot night on the town

I.e - b: a hot night with the boys

Or just a normal dizzy from being onself lack of normal mojo?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: What a neverending debt.

Ah, I guess that would be cool if it was the side effect of a hangover, but I rarely see people, anyway.
I suspect it's a medical thing. Its frequency is on a rise as of late.

Stress and late night project struggle with little sleep might have added up to it, though (=
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

"Previously on this thread..." ~ A linguistic class.

"This week's episode..." ~ A psychology class of "intimidation".

I love you guys all but I'm in totally lazy mood to read through your brilliant discussions so if someone cares to sum it up in few sentences... :derp

And happy Sunday.

Remember the fat. :hee
I didn't have anything fatty. We just went to a shabu shabu restaurant. :hee
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: What a neverending debt.

What we basically learned is that:

Extroverted people intimidate yuki for some reason.

Gary, like all people, is both extro- and introverted.

Gary thinks I'm condescending :heh

Why didn't we just keep it short like this to begin with? :cookiehand
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: What a neverending debt.

i'll sum it up for you:
"herp derp trololol herpidou derpida"
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: What a neverending debt.

What we basically learned is that:

Extroverted people intimidate yuki for some reason.

Gary, like all people, is both extro- and introverted.

Gary thinks I'm condescending :heh

Why didn't we just keep it short like this to begin with? :cookiehand
I can't say I got what you're saying, but it must be something cool.
Noting it down, will mull over it later :zomg
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

Gary, like all people, is both extro- and introverted.
Ah, bipolar disorder?! :3c /now I'm studying neuropsychiatry so I need example of what I'm studying and I found it here yohoho

Why didn't we just keep it short like this to begin with? :cookiehand
Because you are all extrovert people and loves to talk?

i'll sum it up for you:
"herp derp trololol herpidou derpida"
Why thank you very much. *bows
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: What a neverending debt.

Ah, bipolar disorder?! :3c /now I'm studying neuropsychiatry so I need example of what I'm studying and I found it here yohoho
Introversion and extroversion. Which one should be attributed to mania and which one to hypomania :oh
This will help me find out if I'm really one odd person or an ordinary kid who is struggling to grow into a man.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

Introversion and extroversion. Which one should be attributed to mania and which one to hypomania :oh
This will help me find out if I'm really one odd person or an ordinary kid who is struggling to grow into a man.
Haha~
Actually it's not really bipolar disorder. Bipolar has mania and depression episodes. If I have to associate it, depression episodes tend to make someone introvert, doesn't want to speak to anyone about anything. But mania doesn't make someone extrovert though, I think, since maniac people are just hyperactive and just play with their delusions. XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: What a neverending debt.

Haha~
Actually it's not really bipolar disorder. Bipolar has mania and depression episodes. If I have to associate it, depression episodes tend to make someone introvert, doesn't want to speak to anyone about anything. But mania doesn't make someone extrovert though, I think, since maniac people are just hyperactive and just play with their delusions. XD
Yeah, I know a bit about bipolar disorder. A friend of mine tutored me on that since the day I suspected I was suffering from it, though it appeared to be a delusion itself. Since I keep talk more and more when I'm feeling down, it can't quite be called a depression phase. And since I don't show the slightest of increase in activity or energy, or whatsoever, it can't quite be called a mania attack, either.

All in all, bringing all this info together, I can come to the conclusion that I'm an ordinary kid with lots of delusive thoughts spinning out of control in my mind.
..
Oh, not the most relieving conclusion I have arrived at, but I should be content with this :oh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

at your service :hi
Now make yourself more useful by asking questions that can raise a conversation! :hmph

Yeah, I know a bit about bipolar disorder. A friend of mine tutored me on that since the day I suspected I was suffering from it, though it appeared to be a delusion itself. Since I keep talk more and more when I'm feeling down, it can't quite be called a depression phase. And since I don't show the slightest of increase in activity or energy, or whatsoever, it can't quite be called a mania attack, either.

All in all, bringing all this info together, I can come to the conclusion that I'm an ordinary kid with lots of delusive thoughts spinning out of control in my mind.
..
Oh, not the most relieving conclusion I have arrived at, but I should be content with this :oh
What made you go to check yourself? Was it the delusion?

Psychological disorder is not easy to define because it interacts with many other things. Other illness, family problems, school assignments, and so on. :XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: What a neverending debt.

What made you go to check yourself? Was it the delusion?

Psychological disorder is not easy to define because it interacts with many other things. Other illness, family problems, school assignments, and so on. :XD
In a way, you can say this is my way of enthusiasm. I have created a game from the ruins of a miserable sensation of abandonment and I have been playing it for years from now.
It's probably just me being bored as much as one can ever be and nothing serious*. (=

*Optimistic scenario ends here and I don't have the heart to go on with the pessimistic one. :zomg
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: What a neverending debt.

lol generally im too lazy to ask questions :XD
do you like to travel? what are the place you would like to visit at least once in your life and why? what's the most memorable place you ever visited?

i think that will do
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

Ah, well I guess it would depend on whether you know that person or not. The type who's the center of attention and drives activity, I get that.

I'm not like that generally, as I don't like being the center of attention. Occasionally that will happen anyway, but that depends on the type of gathering :p
But generally I just dislike when extroverts are being extroverts. They sap my life energy. :arf I always get exhausted near extroverts.

Because you're mean! ...or didn't get my sarcasm!...

:XD
Or because I just can't stand over-confident person.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

"Previously on this thread..." ~ A linguistic class.

"This week's episode..." ~ A psychology class of "intimidation".

I love you guys all but I'm in totally lazy mood to read through your brilliant discussions so if someone cares to sum it up in few sentences... :derp

And happy Sunday.
Well, your thread seem to be the appropriate place for heavy discussion, no matter whether you, as the thread's owner, understand or not.

I didn't have anything fatty. We just went to a shabu shabu restaurant. :hee
Ah. I see. And I had a black forest cheesecake yesterday. Yummy~ :3c

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

What we basically learned is that:

Extroverted people intimidate yuki for some reason.

Gary, like all people, is both extro- and introverted.

Gary thinks I'm condescending :heh

Why didn't we just keep it short like this to begin with? :cookiehand
If we keep it short, we won't learn those things. :mono

i'll sum it up for you:
"herp derp trololol herpidou derpida"
Ah. What a correct summary.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Because you are all extrovert people and loves to talk?
Don't count me in on that.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

In a way, you can say this is my way of enthusiasm. I have created a game from the ruins of a miserable sensation of abandonment and I have been playing it for years from now.
It's probably just me being bored as much as one can ever be and nothing serious*. (=

*Optimistic scenario ends here and I don't have the heart to go on with the pessimistic one. :zomg
I'm.. having a hard time understanding this. :s

do you like to travel? what are the place you would like to visit at least once in your life and why? what's the most memorable place you ever visited?
There, easy, right? :XD

I do like to travel, but if I go with friends or core family (meaning my parents and sister). Going with other family members, especially those who I'm not close to is just... ^^; However traveling is expensive so I don't do it often. I want to go visit Japan so much, and if possible stay there to learn culture and life there for a while. I wonder if I can do that one day...

Memorable place? I don't think I have one. ^^;

Well, your thread seem to be the appropriate place for heavy discussion, no matter whether you, as the thread's owner, understand or not.
Oh, fine, as long as you're happy. :hmph

Ah. I see. And I had a black forest cheesecake yesterday. Yummy~ :3c
Actually as the dessert we had some kind of cheesecake with fruits... I dislike cheese but it's still a cake so yeah. :blush

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Don't count me in on that.
Excuse me? :oh
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

Psychological disorder is not easy to define because it interacts with many other things. Other illness, family problems, school assignments, and so on. :XD
Now the topic of discussion has changed into psychological disorder? What about sadism?:3c

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

I'm.. having a hard time understanding this. :s
Don't try. It will be a very long discussion.

Oh, fine, as long as you're happy. :hmph
There's the good daughter. :hee

Actually as the dessert we had some kind of cheesecake with fruits... I dislike cheese but it's still a cake so yeah. :blush
Oh, and I also had some red velvet cake. With Earl Grey tea. Near midnight. Weird time for tea time, but well. :oh

Excuse me? :oh
I'm not an extrovert, that's why.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: What a neverending debt.

I'm.. having a hard time understanding this. :s
Don't feel troubled about that :noworry
I didn't really understand what I was talking about there, despite re-reading two-times, either.

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Don't try. It will be a very long discussion.
A heartbreaking full stop to my efforts..
Pwned.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

Don't feel troubled about that :noworry
I didn't really understand what I was talking about there, despite re-reading two-times, either.
Your subconsciousness was talking then.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

A heartbreaking full stop to my efforts..
Pwned.
But really, talking to you needs a lot of time and effort.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top