Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Mukya~

Dr. House is a bad example of how doctor should works :p, even though he's a genius. You do not watch Western series? :o
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mukya~

@phio : ah come on, it's in a hospital most of the time. Nothing THAT specific to western if you think about it. :hmph
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

Dr. House is a bad example of how doctor should works :p, even though he's a genius. You do not watch Western series? :o
Yeah, exactly. even copying his genius head is hard. :bored

But no, no Western series. Yes, yes, I live in an alien space. :mono

@phio : ah come on, it's in a hospital most of the time. Nothing THAT specific to western if you think about it. :hmph
I knoooooow but I'm just laaaaaazy. :XD Plus it's hard to watch them online. zi'd have to download it, and it's just too long.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mukya~

Oh ok. Well Yuki, I think you know what you need to bring for your next meeting with phio.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

LOOOL~ She already had tons of Western series on her laptop last time we met. I almost stole her 'Once Upon A Time' or something like that if I remember correctly, but I was way more interested in her anime and games collection. XDD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

You will like him, he's kind of similar to yuki :XD
Similar? Maybe, but I'm not as bad as he is. :-_-

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Horimiya? If it's a manga, no, haven't touched them for a while now. I'd rather save myself from anger in using this slow internet to load manga pages. That can take forever. v__v
Yes, it's a manga. Oh well, just read it when you can.

Yeah, some of my friends talked about him and more or less I can grasp his characteristics. Very "yuki" indeed. :teehee

I don't know, I never succeeded in following Western drama. I used to watch The Vampire Diaries, but after rough time collecting the episodes I lost 'em all.. When I wanted to watch Supernatural and Smallville on TV they were suddenly stopped... When I had new series I wanted to watch I could only see them on weekends. Meh, I gave up. I'll just stick to my Korean dramas and Japanese anime. <333
Hah. I gave up on The Vampire Diaries, you know. I only manage to follow Supernatural and Once Upon A Time because I watch them since they were released for the first time. I actually want to follow the crime investigation series but since they have a lot of seasons and I don't watch it since they were first released, I find it a little bit hard to go back and watch them from the first eps. There are so many of epsiodes... :derp I stick to watch them when I can, for example when they are aired in TV cable's channels.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Yeah, exactly. even copying his genius head is hard. :bored
Why do you bother to copy his head? I thought being genius is hard?

I knoooooow but I'm just laaaaaazy. :XD Plus it's hard to watch them online. zi'd have to download it, and it's just too long.
Yeah, that's the problem with long western tv series.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Oh ok. Well Yuki, I think you know what you need to bring for your next meeting with phio.
The only series that I have that are complete are Once Upon A Time and Supernatural... Oh, and Joan of Arcadia too, the rest are only first season (since they are not that interesting for me so I don't bother to download the next seasons) and I've offered it to her but she refused.
I don't have House since I watch it on TV cable.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

LOOOL~ She already had tons of Western series on her laptop last time we met. I almost stole her 'Once Upon A Time' or something like that if I remember correctly, but I was way more interested in her anime and games collection. XDD
Not tons of them. :-_-
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

Yeah, not tons, but still your Western drama collection is still lot more compared to me. :hmph

And I wish to copy House's genius head because I'll have shifts in hospitals soon enough. :bored
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

So far so good! Been hanging out with friends once in a while (and went to try new restaurants around) or going out with family or just staying at home fulfilling my otaku needs.

:blush

Too bad it's gonna end soon. :crying
 
Last edited:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

Yeah, not tons, but still your Western drama collection is still lot more compared to me. :hmph

And I wish to copy House's genius head because I'll have shifts in hospitals soon enough. :bored
And mine is still a few compared to everybody else. :hmph

You don't need that much of brain capability for the shifts, right?

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Too bad it's gonna end soon. :crying
You're not back to Jakarta yet?

And how come your flag now is Holy Britannian Empire's? :-_-
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

And mine is still a few compared to everybody else. :hmph

You don't need that much of brain capability for the shifts, right?
Yes, yes. <3

Who knows. I heard it's tough. I'm not as smart and diligent as I used to be. :mono

You're not back to Jakarta yet?

And how come your flag now is Holy Britannian Empire's? :-_-
No. With all the flood I'm even more hesitant too return. Damn classes, lol.

Because I'm bored being an Indonesian? :?bunny

And I see you're spazzing over Hetalia at Twitter. :o
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

Yes, yes. <3

Who knows. I heard it's tough. I'm not as smart and diligent as I used to be. :mono
I think nobody is after they get to university. University is unhealthy for mind, body and pocket.

No. With all the flood I'm even more hesitant too return. Damn classes, lol.

Because I'm bored being an Indonesian? :?bunny

And I see you're spazzing over Hetalia at Twitter. :o
When will you go back there?

I wonder who doesn't. Sadly my favorite flag is not there, or I'll change it too...

Of course. :hee It's the first eps today and since the art is so incredibly beautiful I can't help not to be overly excited about it in Twitter.

Oh, and your thread title reminds me that I watch a marathon Nodame anime season 1 yesterday until morning. :s
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

I think nobody is after they get to university. University is unhealthy for mind, body and pocket.
I know, right? :mono But some of my friends are still very interested in studying and listening to lectures and such. Not that I'm not, but.. Just not that much. :p

When will you go back there?

I wonder who doesn't. Sadly my favorite flag is not there, or I'll change it too...

Of course. :hee It's the first eps today and since the art is so incredibly beautiful I can't help not to be overly excited about it in Twitter.

Oh, and your thread title reminds me that I watch a marathon Nodame anime season 1 yesterday until morning. :s
I think around the beginning of February, maybe 1st.

What's your favorite flag? Maybe if you can get the picture you can poke higher ups about it. :teehee

New Hetalia? I think I've heard about it... And a marathon, huh. I'm more a manga marathon lately, butchering my slow connection with loading heaps of images. :XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

I know, right? :mono But some of my friends are still very interested in studying and listening to lectures and such. Not that I'm not, but.. Just not that much. :p
I like studying what I'm studying now (of course, or I won't pick this major), but God.. the assignments! I don't mind papers (I still like writing them), but projects just take lots of effort, time and money.

I think around the beginning of February, maybe 1st.

What's your favorite flag? Maybe if you can get the picture you can poke higher ups about it. :teehee

New Hetalia? I think I've heard about it... And a marathon, huh. I'm more a manga marathon lately, butchering my slow connection with loading heaps of images. :XD
I see.

Prussia's flag. It's a beautiful black and white flag with a black eagle. I love eagles.

The fifth season. It's in the anime chart. :p
I actually just wanted to hear the seiyuu, but I got carried away and... :sweat I still think the live-action is much better though.
Manga, huh? I'm dying waiting for new chapters that are slow to come though I follow a lot a manga. :-_-
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

Without assignments, studying becomes simple.. but maybe not as challenging, thus easier for people to forget and feel bored.

Urgh.

Haa, Prussia~ Well, good luck if you decided to ask around for it. :P

Well, since you're already watched it, just go ahead and finish the whole series. There's still a second season, right? And here [USER]MiyamotoMusashi[/USER] told me he liked the anime better than the live action in our discussion at OT, lol.

My reading list is mainly composed of monthly shoujo. So much waiting, haha. :crying
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mukya~

Poke Bob about it, he's in charge of that
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

Without assignments, studying becomes simple.. but maybe not as challenging, thus easier for people to forget and feel bored.
Assignments are good if its number is in moderation. *sigh*

Haa, Prussia~ Well, good luck if you decided to ask around for it. :P
Let's see what I can do. :p

Well, since you're already watched it, just go ahead and finish the whole series. There's still a second season, right? And here [USER]MiyamotoMusashi[/USER] told me he liked the anime better than the live action in our discussion at OT, lol.
No thanks. I'm too lazy to do another marathon, and I don't really like it anyway... I like the live-action more because it's so much more expressive. The characters' facial expressions in the anime are not as hilarious as their expressions in the anime. Chiaki's silly faces are still in my head. Oh, and Chiaki in live-action is so much more handsome. :teehee I also like the Stresemann in live-action than anime. His accent is worse, but it's funny.

My reading list is mainly composed of monthly shoujo. So much waiting, haha. :crying
Yeah... Waiting until it gets depressing. :derp
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

Assignments are good if its number is in moderation. *sigh*
Right. :crying

No thanks. I'm too lazy to do another marathon, and I don't really like it anyway... I like the live-action more because it's so much more expressive. The characters' facial expressions in the anime are not as hilarious as their expressions in the anime. Chiaki's silly faces are still in my head. Oh, and Chiaki in live-action is so much more handsome. :teehee I also like the Stresemann in live-action than anime. His accent is worse, but it's funny.
I didn't really like Tamaki Hiroshi in the movies because he looks very old, much older than when he started the series. I know everyone gets old but he looks thin and sick. :x But still cool playing Chiaki there, LOL~ Stresemann's actor is awesome. To do such accent in talking... And I think he did better job conducting than Chiaki. At least sometimes I see Tamaki not conducting at the right beat.

Yeah... Waiting until it gets depressing. :derp
Can't get truer. :mono
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

I didn't really like Tamaki Hiroshi in the movies because he looks very old, much older than when he started the series. I know everyone gets old but he looks thin and sick. :x But still cool playing Chiaki there, LOL~ Stresemann's actor is awesome. To do such accent in talking... And I think he did better job conducting than Chiaki. At least sometimes I see Tamaki not conducting at the right beat.
I do agree that Tamaki is better in the first live-action series. After that he just looks like Ariel Noah. :-_-
I wonder if he ever gets tired talking like that. Or that accent slips when he's talking in everyday life. :XD
Well, at least he learns how to conduct. We cannot expect an actor who is not actually a conductor to get the hand movements right. If being a conductor is easy, then there will be more conductors than actors today.

Can't get truer. :mono
Indeed. :mono
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

I do agree that Tamaki is better in the first live-action series. After that he just looks like Ariel Noah. :-_-
BUAHAHAHAHA. :rofl Not really, Tamaki's hair is longer. :teehee

I wonder if he ever gets tired talking like that. Or that accent slips when he's talking in everyday life. :XD
Well, at least he learns how to conduct. We cannot expect an actor who is not actually a conductor to get the hand movements right. If being a conductor is easy, then there will be more conductors than actors today.
I bet there are times like that. XDD I also wonder how long he practiced to be able to talk like that. :o

Yup, understandable. But I heard Tamaki can actually play piano or something, like Ueno Juri too? Speaking of Ueno Juri, I watched her "Sunao ni Narenakute" recently.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top