Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: An Aileean's home.

I haven't eaten Mochi even once yet but it looks so tasty in the anime, I want to try some :crying

And I love sushi too :drool
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: An Aileean's home.

Since Tamako-Market I have the strong need to try Mochi too... :drool
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: An Aileean's home.

If there is.. Tell me... :XD
Yep, there is :wtf now I just need to decide if I visit the place which is farther away, expensive but has a better quality or the one I can travel relatively easy too, is relatively cheap but probably has less quality. On the other hand people said the cheap ones taste really good too....

Hmmmmm..... difficult question. What do you think Sky? XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: An Aileean's home.

Yep, there is :wtf now I just need to decide if I visit the place which is farther away, expensive but has a better quality or the one I can travel relatively easy too, is relatively cheap but probably has less quality. On the other hand people said the cheap ones taste really good too....

Hmmmmm..... difficult question. What do you think Sky? XD
That depends. I'd try the very good quality first to be sure it tastes awesome. :drool

But how far away is the good quality? And how far away is "easy"? :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: An Aileean's home.

:8C

30 Minutes... That is... Nothingt at all! :XD
For me it would be way more I fear. :D
Whatever I get, I shall make a photo and tell you how it tastes :3c

Well I fear they wouldn't taste that good if I sent them over to your place so I fear you have to deal with that :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: An Aileean's home.

Whatever I get, I shall make a photo and tell you how it tastes :3c
Yes please do. :)


Well I fear they wouldn't taste that good if I sent them over to your place so I fear you have to deal with that :(
Don't worry about that.
Some day I will get the chance to travel to those places. (Or at least the money to buy the petrol:XD) :)
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: An Aileean's home.

:comfort

Btw, I really like your set, especially the avatar. Where is it from?
:hug

Tamako Market! The avatar is the main character of the series. As for signature, it's something I grab from a graphic website I frequently visit, haha. :D

I've been...around :XD
I'm fine for now ^^
How is uni life?
That's good. Uni is good, exams passed, worried as hell, but useless now so I'll just wait for the result. Got one week break but by no means I'm free, lol.

I haven't eaten Mochi even once yet but it looks so tasty in the anime, I want to try some :crying

And I love sushi too :drool
I know right :crying I always want to try but worried that I won't like it too, lol. Gotta find one place soon~

I'm planning to eat sushi this afternoon. Wanna tag along? :hee

Since Tamako-Market I have the strong need to try Mochi too... :drool
LOOOL sooo true. Tamako made it seem so yummy. :p

And your sig is :thumbs.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,042
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Babo cheoreom.

Awwww dis title....

Babo Ani ya!!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,042
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Babo cheoreom.

I'm not sure - link it for me.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,042
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Babo cheoreom.

Really nice songs
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Babo cheoreom.

You always have cute girls as your avatar, love it :hurr

How're you?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Babo cheoreom.

Hey, I'm starting to watch Umineko...
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Babo cheoreom.

Really nice songs
And I was given the chance to see her in live performance when she visited Indonesia a while ago. *___*

You always have cute girls as your avatar, love it :hurr

How're you?
Hehe, thank you~ This edition is dedicated to my idol Ailee!

I'm good. Except that the new class' schedule gets nasty because we will have a break tomorrow and Friday. So these three days have been a bit like hell. I think I've had worse though, lol. You?

Hey, I'm starting to watch Umineko...
So late. :eyeroll

What do you think so far?

And damn you remind me that I didn't manage to finish its VN. :fail
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top