- Joined
- May 21, 2017
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 2
- Age
- 38
- Country
-
Hi everyone!
A friend of mine recently recommended this site to me. He used to be active here and told me that it's a good place to do some translations works.
I studied Japanese in highschool and later at a university as well, from where I graduated last year. I've also spent about a year in Japan which was really great! Nowadays I'm just working an office job and unfortunately don't have much use for Japanese. Though a while ago someone asked me to translate a text for him and that reminded me how fun it actually was to do this kind of stuff. Also since I'm German it'd be best to translate Japanese -> German. Japanese -> English would work as well, but then I'd most likely need a native speaker for proofreading. Anyway, when I'll have more time I'd like to get around to translate something interesting.
As for my user name it's from a game by Quintet, a Japanese game developer that was very active during the nineties and made some amazing games.
A friend of mine recently recommended this site to me. He used to be active here and told me that it's a good place to do some translations works.
I studied Japanese in highschool and later at a university as well, from where I graduated last year. I've also spent about a year in Japan which was really great! Nowadays I'm just working an office job and unfortunately don't have much use for Japanese. Though a while ago someone asked me to translate a text for him and that reminded me how fun it actually was to do this kind of stuff. Also since I'm German it'd be best to translate Japanese -> German. Japanese -> English would work as well, but then I'd most likely need a native speaker for proofreading. Anyway, when I'll have more time I'd like to get around to translate something interesting.
As for my user name it's from a game by Quintet, a Japanese game developer that was very active during the nineties and made some amazing games.