- Joined
- Oct 29, 2009
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 44
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The story is about a farmboy whose parents aren't known who discovers a strange key plot device sent to a wise old mentor by a captured princess, and has his uncle who raised him killed by the impenetrably cowled servants of the Evil Empire. The two set off for revenge. The mentor is a former knight, who teaches the farmboy how to use his mystical powers in about five days (not that his magic is much use until he becomes stronger) and gives him a magical sword that belonged to his father before buying the farm. Luckily, the farmboy meets up with a Badass Anti Hero, rescues the princess, who is also a major player in the Rebel army, and joins the rebellion, becoming a key member before going to train with a half-mad old hermit in the forest. After this, he discovers that his father was the Empire's right-hand man and he's been betrayed by his own family... which is it?
-this is a synopsis from tvtropes.org - let it not be said that I don't cite sources!
Answer:
-this is a synopsis from tvtropes.org - let it not be said that I don't cite sources!
Answer:
Sigh...both are correct. This has been pointed out before, I'm sure, but I'm still pissed :S
Last edited:

