Fun Thread Guess Who? MangaHelpers Edition

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
This person is commonly referred to among the staff as a Panda.
[USER]Sai_the_Shaman[/USER]?

His avatar:



He also drew himself as a panda in the 2012 MH yearbook.


Edit: It's probably not a panda cause of the long tail.
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Ladylola?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I don't... I don't even fucking know. Naruto-niichan?

*doesn't know anything about Naruto, but that is a character from that show* :cookiehand
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yup. Thought it was fairly easy with Sasuke and Itachi being brothers in naruto.

Your turn
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Oh, sorry!

Ok, hmmm..

 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Correcto! Have I done that exact hint before? Maybe, maybe not. :derp

Anyway, your turn. :amuse
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Correcto! Have I done that exact hint before? Maybe, maybe not. :derp

Anyway, your turn. :amuse
Yea Nao - you shoulda totally went with 3 or 4 beers and no one woulda guessed. :nod > double :derp
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Okay, this gonna be a bit difficult most likely. But killing threads is what I do best.

Both of these pictures are hints, especially when combined.

+
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Actually nope, but I can see why you would come to such conclusion.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Ghostwriter is directed by Roman Polanski and Cicero is Roman.

So, Roman?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Ghostwriter is directed by Roman Polanski and Cicero is Roman.

So, Roman?
You are on the right track. Just a bit of research on Ghostwriter.
 
Last edited:

Tryndamere

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
90
Reaction score
75
Country
The Wall
This thread need time limit so it can continue smoothly 1 day is more than enough so if the guesser was right and didn't post in 24h anyone can post instead of him. Please quote the poster so we can do it faster thanks. i just want this thread to proceed lol!

I ll start

 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Kinda bold move to overrun a riddle created by the section mod, just because YOU think 1 day should be enough and YOU want to post a new one. I mean, why would YOU of all the people decide new rules for the thread? You haven't created the thread, you aren't an authority figure in the forum, and I haven't even seen you on the Fun Forum before.

I don't mind though since the thread has been stuck. So go ahead with Tryndameres riddle. Mine is still open though, would be cool if someone gets it. :3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm gonna guess @natsu_dragneel
 
Top