Shounen Gundam Series

s206

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Gundam

does anyone know if theres going to be another new gundam anime series thats going to come out?
 

nonomous999

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
St Vincent and the Grenadines
Re: Gundam

is there a guide to the different gundam incarnations?
 

logalog99

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Gundam

www.mahq.net, pretty much is a guide to every single popular mecha anime out there.
 

Kiggz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Gundam

Hey I am a new member I love this site I think it is a very good site. I do not know much about manga but I really look forward to reading and talking on the forums and starting to enjoy new manga.

I love gundam series I wanted to get some Gundam Manga is there any for downlaod on the forums or any other sites ? I am looking for Gundam Wing in perticular. Now I am a new member I dont know much about Gundam Manga or anything about these forums yet.

Is there any good Mecha Manga threads/sites and gundam manga site I could downlaod from ect ? If you have any info it would be a big help thanks.
 

Kiggz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Gundam

Hey I am looking for Gundam Manga is there any on the site for downlaod or does anyone know where I could get any of them ? I am looking for Gundam Wing the most out of all the gundam series.
 

<3Matsumoto<3

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
94
Reaction score
90
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Gundam

I have Watched Gundam Wing, SEED and Destiny and ofc the OVAs and other stuff that followed, and i am currently looking for the manga: Gundam SEED Destiny: The Edge and any other GSA and GSDA manga, so if you know a place were i can download it please give:)
 

bigtymer32

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Messages
704
Reaction score
18
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Gundam

where can i find the gundam wing manga at its my fav from the gundam series :)
 

FinalFan

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
61
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Gundam

Does anyone know of a website that I could find the third volume of Gundam Seed astray? I've tried google to find it but I keep only finding vol 1 or 2 or both but not three can someone point me in the right direction?
 

nathrezim

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Gundam

im looking for the website though.it seems that its very hard to be found.
 

<3Matsumoto<3

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
94
Reaction score
90
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Gundam

im bumping this thread for great justice!

Got most GS manga in paperback now, only one i dont have Mobile Suit Gundam SEED C.E. 73 DELTA ASTRAY, anyone know were i can download this?
 

kaloo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
204
Reaction score
1
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Gundam

Read First, Watch Later, doesn't really apply to this, since it was an Anime first... but more importantly, somebody said that none of the series related to each over besides Seed, and Destiny, and that's totally wrong.

The majority of the series are in the UC timeline. The ones I recall the titles of in the main TimeLine are Origiinal, Zeta, ZZ, Char's Counterattack, F91, 08th MS Team, 0080, 0083. I'm sure I forgot some, but my memory is not... awesome, so you know, whatever.
 

Red Comet

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Gundam

Love gundam, it's my fav. manga/anime serie. Only one I don't like Is wing cuz it's just a rehash of the original storyline with shallower characters and the main focus is on the five gundams while everyone else's suits but zechs suck and look like crap. Fav would have to be Zeta gundam cuz it's Char's shining moment when he proves what a competent leader he is and gotta love all the hyaku shiki and zeta gundam action, especially with their giant cannons.

I was recently able to purchase DVD versions of "Mobile Suit Gundam", "Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam", "Mobile Suit Gundam Double Zeta" and the movie "Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counter Attack" which were the 3 earliest productions of the Gundam Stories, and was considered the best story plot ever created for a Mecha Series. (i.e. Daimos, Voltes 5, Combattler V & Mazinger Z) AAAAAaaannnddd The Series Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny that most of you here is so fond about is a reincarnation on the Best Sellers Zeta and Double Zeta (but sadly a poor rendition though as the character development in Seed Destiny regressed in comparison to Double Zeta.:() I suggest you guys try getting copies of these ancient series... It might show you guys an idea why gundams are quite legendary in the History of Anime.
I agree the originals are the best ones, it's a shame CN or some other station won't bring them over, CN don't even play them anymore.. :(

Hey I am looking for Gundam Manga is there any on the site for downlaod or does anyone know where I could get any of them ? I am looking for Gundam Wing the most out of all the gundam series.
Yeah I've been looking for Gundam Manga too. I really wanna find scanlated versions of Tomino's original story of the first one where amuro dies when the federal forces invade zeon territory rushing headlong into Ghiren Zabi with the Gundam.
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Gundam

I bought myself gundam the origin and plan to buy gundam ecole du ciel
 

Kyuzo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2006
Messages
140
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Gundam

Yeah I've been looking for Gundam Manga too. I really wanna find scanlated versions of Tomino's original story of the first one where amuro dies when the federal forces invade zeon territory rushing headlong into Ghiren Zabi with the Gundam.
Originally Amuro dies!? Wow. Does that mean he doesn't get to face off with Char?

I agree the originals are the best ones, it's a shame CN or some other station won't bring them over, CN don't even play them anymore.. :(
I watched all of UC in subs, and I guess I would agree there's no reason not to bring them all over. But I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) the only one they didn't bring over was ZZ, and that is probably the worst Gundam series imo, and not worth the time/money of importing.
 
Last edited:

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Started watching this ancestral piece (Mobile Suit Gundam), on Youtube, not dissapointed, it was rare to find it out there and it has multiple time chronologies which are a headache to pin point so I had to went to check out on wiki first before starting any search to watch, It´s enjoyable, I´m 3/4 through the 1st season and I definitely need to see a lot more material on Char, his initial actions with Zeon, seemed weird to me after episode 6, I need to check his backstory after this season and the movie to understand his character better.

Aside, from that the characters from both sides so far are good, super flawed too, from superioty complexes, to sheer cowardice which is great, there´s also some hidden remarks here and there that can be used to expose or defend both factions as well, the death scenes are very quick to happen, when the author wants them to go down which gives more imersion to the viewer about the war zone, when it comes to the good guys they start happening more around the 2nd half after the characters themselves are already introduced and properly established, which is great too.

I was initially planning on seeing Orphans, while it was airing (easier to find the episodes), but then I was checking it out, I found some mad hate going on Youtube, because there are apparently some "stupid characters" acting stupid there, yeah skipping that one completely.
 
Last edited:

susanoo13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
483
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
I wouldn't skip Orphans if I were you yet I would watch several shows beforehand, such as War in a pocket(amazing side story), 0083 Stardust memory(good ova which is setting the ground for the next big series. also done now in manga format as the director wanted it), Zeta and the rest of the Universal century anime.

After that you can watch whatever you want and the order wouldn't matter.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,686
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki


Gundam’s official YouTube channel has been filling its roster with some of the biggest stories from the various mech universes. Earlier this week, the channel dropped some of the biggest examples of television shows and movies from the franchise, and we’re more than happy to break down the best and brightest of the collection. If you’re looking for some mech action this weekend, we have you covered.

5. The OG Gundam Film Trilogy
4. Gundam Wing Remastered
3. Gundam: The Witch From Mercury
2. G Gundam
1. Gundam: Char’s Counterattack

 
Top