- Joined
- Mar 6, 2024
- Messages
- 2,567
- Reaction score
- 3,570
- Age
- 25
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Everytime we have seen Gussy throughout the webtoon, he has always been seen smoking
Whether it was in WKS battle, in LPB battleship(twice), his own battleship. I was surprised when I found out he didn't smoke or tried to when speaking to UM in FoD. Why do U think he never smoked in FoD? With how he has been portrayed, I find it hard to believe he didn't smoke in FoD.
Whether it was in WKS battle, in LPB battleship(twice), his own battleship. I was surprised when I found out he didn't smoke or tried to when speaking to UM in FoD. Why do U think he never smoked in FoD? With how he has been portrayed, I find it hard to believe he didn't smoke in FoD.