HakoHero's Gallery [02/20/2011]

undying

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2008
Messages
604
Reaction score
152
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: HakoHero's Gallery

yeah
first comment
b4 that
congatulation 4 ur gallery, sensei ! Lol

and,
If u dont mind
could u share this lines ?

 
Last edited:

undying

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2008
Messages
604
Reaction score
152
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: HakoHero's Gallery

Hmph

I see
well
it's okay
how bout, If I request for clean it ? :d
 

undying

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2008
Messages
604
Reaction score
152
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: HakoHero's Gallery

I got it

it's okay
thanks
 

bone7

Artist
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
99
Reaction score
14
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: HakoHero's Gallery

i like first two page!!
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: HakoHero's Gallery

Already visited your deviant plenty of times, your progress since your first colorings are far beyond "amazing", it's nice that you finally got your gallery.
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: HakoHero's Gallery

pretty works
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: HakoHero's Gallery

Good stuff for the most part HakoHero. Your page coloring of Itachi about to perform Amaterasu, and your coloring of Hinata, are my favorite ones. The rest look pretty good to, but those 2, are the one's I found worthy of saving into my collection. Well, I hope we'll be seeing something new from you soon, and keep up the good work.
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: HakoHero's Gallery

I love the simple fact that you chose this shot of Itachi when he says "A big storm is coming." It's just the incredibly fitting Itachi moment. It perfectly represents his character, also great job on colorising it.

Still, I'm a bit sad about you having done this because it's just the shot I wanted to work on when I heard Itachi's theme today (Shipuuden OST2/Track 23:Senya) and instantly thought of that shot when he's gazing into the distance with this dreaming view while waiting for the rain.

Well, however, it's very joyful to work on that image, I hope you can forgive me on having the same thing in mind as you already have done ;)

Oh yeah my quota of having ideas is a few hundred percent above that of realising them so, who knows what happens to that project.

I just discovered that this thread is like ancient, but if anyone wants the outlines for that Itachi shot, I got them right now ^^
(Better pm me in that case, this subforums seems rather inactive :o)
 
Last edited:

karengrant19

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I like you Itachi work of art...
So cool...

You make my day today...
I'm a die hard fan of Itachi and seeing your Itachi artwork makes my heart jump today...^_^

Love it love it love it...^_^
 
Top