Support Halp

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hey guys!

My Entire MZ thread got nuked...

Nt sure wheat happened I was still posting in it last night...


If you guys can get it back for me that'd be greAet.

cheers.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,055
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks for letting us know - you're not the only one it happened to a few things are missing here and there. I'm sure the tech is working on it, since the site was down earlier.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Edit - lost threads are gone apparently. Can't be recovered.
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
It seems we lost a few threads after a server crash, undeleting the threads is most likely not possible. Do you know thread id of your thread?
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
the link was

mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/69462-The-return-of-the...Baka-!-XDD/page19

So I'm assuming that's 69462?

Also sorry for hideous typos, that was me in a hurry on my Ipad V_V;;

Edit: So I guess I'll wait on you guys before I go off creating my new thread? Q__Q
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
You can create your new thread, we can move the posts in your old thread to the new thread if possible. We can't make any promises and it's a remote possibility but we can look into it after all other problems about the server crash are solved. Knowing the thread id helps in that regard.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ok, cheers guys.

Thanks for your help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top