- Joined
- Nov 30, 2011
- Messages
- 2,001
- Reaction score
- 1,955
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
So upon re-reading the chapter 681 I noticed the panel in which Hagoromo and Haruma are standing side by side front on.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/681/7
In that panel you can clearly see that Haruma has White Eyes.
So I am suggesting that Hyuuga are Descendants from Haruma and I have a feeling that Uzumaki are too.
If Hagoromo had enough power to split in 2 and make the 2 over powered clans Senju and Uchiha.
Then Logically Haruma would be as equally powered and he would have 2 over powered clans Hyuuga and Uzumaki.
I suggest these 2 since they are ties in with Kaguya (Byakugan) and Naruto pretty much speaks for himself.
I do not think that they have to be directly related to Hagoromo, Since all power came from Kaguya and there is a fork of her power Romo-Ruma. So anyone in the clans lineage would be able to be a transmigrant since they are all technically family.
This would explain Naruto's lineage without making him an "Honorary Senju" as he has been depicted & give him a spin different to Hashirama and also paying more attention to the framework set out in part 1 with the Hyuuga.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/681/7
In that panel you can clearly see that Haruma has White Eyes.
So I am suggesting that Hyuuga are Descendants from Haruma and I have a feeling that Uzumaki are too.
If Hagoromo had enough power to split in 2 and make the 2 over powered clans Senju and Uchiha.
Then Logically Haruma would be as equally powered and he would have 2 over powered clans Hyuuga and Uzumaki.
I suggest these 2 since they are ties in with Kaguya (Byakugan) and Naruto pretty much speaks for himself.
I do not think that they have to be directly related to Hagoromo, Since all power came from Kaguya and there is a fork of her power Romo-Ruma. So anyone in the clans lineage would be able to be a transmigrant since they are all technically family.
This would explain Naruto's lineage without making him an "Honorary Senju" as he has been depicted & give him a spin different to Hashirama and also paying more attention to the framework set out in part 1 with the Hyuuga.