Hangman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
The ---h--- -a--l- -s one o- the -o-r no--e -a--l-es. -e are the role -o-els --r all sh-n--a--. -- -e -o not o-e- the r-les, --o --ll?

An Anime quote~

9 L's
4 N's :)
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:headscratch ... I
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
The Kuchiki family is one of the four noble families. We are the role models for all shinigami. If we do not obey the rules, who will?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
The ---hi-i -a-il- is one o- the -o-r no--e -a-ilies. -e are the role -o-els --r all shin--a-i. I- -e -o not o-e- the r-les, --o -ill?

An Anime quote~

Whoa, 10 I's :blink

EDIT: Correct, Orgz! :clap2
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
- ----- --'- ---- -- ---- ---- -----, --- --------- --- --- ----- --------. --, -----, ---, ---, ---'- ---!
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
- ----- --'- ---- -- ---- ---- -----, --- --------- a-- ---- ----- --------. --, -----, ---, ---, ---'- -a-!

2 A's
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I --i-- i-'- -i-- -- ---- --i- -----, --- --------- a-- --- ----- --------. --, -----, ---, ---, ---'- -a-!

5 Ice I's
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I --i-- i-'s -i-- -- ---- --is s----, --- --------- a-- --- s---- --------. --, -----, ---, ---, ---'s -a-!

5 S's
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I t-i-- it's ti-- -- ---- t-is s----, --t --------- a-- t-- st--- t---t---. --, t----, t--, ---, --t's -a-!

12 T's. o_O
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I t-i-- it's tim- -- ---- t-is s----, --t --------- a-- t-- st--- t---t---. --, t----, t--, ---, --t's -am!

2 M's
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I thi-- it's tim- -- ---- this s----, --t --------- a-- th- st--- t---th--. --, th---, t--, ---, --t's -am!

Some H's.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I ban you for buying too many letters....

G
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top