Games Hangman

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Hangman - Part 1

F


I was never arsed to read the first posts so I had no idea it was in fact eight strikes, sorry for causing confusion then :amuse
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Hangman - Part 1

Wow this will be a hard one in 8...

gimme a Y!
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Hangman - Part 1

No F, no Y! Strike 3!!

Might wanna go for the vowels... :oh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Hangman - Part 1

Give me an AAAAA!

I didn't know it myself. I was just looking at the blanks... Then that word popped in my head, and when I checked it was true. So there you go. :XD
I was sarcastic there. xD I thought I made it too easy and that it was obvious.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Hangman - Part 1

No A! Strike 4!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Hangman - Part 1

Е? :scry
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Hangman - Part 1

No E! Strike 5! :iik

Clue: CH4
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Hangman - Part 1

So it's not "gas"?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Hangman - Part 1

Nope, it's not. :darn Umm... I'll just count G and S as one strike. So strike 6!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Hangman - Part 1

>< I might as well end the game. Is there an I?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Hangman - Part 1

No I! :darn Strike 7!!

One more strike to go... :iik
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Hangman - Part 1

HCL!

:bored
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Hangman - Part 1

You fail, turd!! Oh, hang on... There's a C in the word, just no H or L... :oh

So... uhh... Let's just not count the strike.

C--
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Hangman - Part 1

Only letters, no numbers allowed right?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Hangman - Part 1

This is hard. I was thinking about CCL, but then again no L~

I'll try N. >.<
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Hangman - Part 1

Well, I've had a quote using a few numbers before, but this one doesn't have any numbers.

...It's not CH4, btw. :oh

EDIT: No N!! Strike 8!!! AND YOU'RE ALL OUT!!

Answer:
COW

And since no one could get this one... Here's another one from me. :D

------
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Hangman - Part 1

Final guess... CoA?

Edit: No A... Nooo
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Hangman - Part 1

So mean. False clue is not accepted! :yelling

So I'll first go with I! <3
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Hangman - Part 1

So mean. False clue is not accepted! :yelling

So I'll first go with I! <3
I already said I... ><

Edit: Ahh, it ended. T-T
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Hangman - Part 1

So mean. False clue is not accepted! :yelling

So I'll first go with I! <3
It was so not a false clue!! :bored Cows, methane... see the connection?! :bored

Anyway...

--I---

One I!
 
Top