Games Hangman

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
F?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
:nod Figured it out yet?
Guessed: P, A, L , O, F H, D

P _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
F A L _ O _
 
Last edited:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
No, but there's a C and an N. :notsure

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Wait! Could it be the endangered Peregrine Falcon??? :arf
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
:XD 2 Ns

P _ _ _ _ _ _ N _
F A L C O N

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

Oh you already guessed it. Yup. My fav bird (not like I've ever had one).
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I suspected the peregrine, but was spelling it as "pAregrine" in my head for a few minutes and couldn't guess it right away. XD

My turn then?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
There is one I.

_ _ _ _ _ I _ _
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
There's an A, of course. :mono
_ _ _ _ A _ I _ _
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
There's always an A.

M?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
IdoobabebDEBLY.

On the other hand, there is no M.

_ _ _ _ A _ I _ _
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Indubitably, Holt. Naomi just stretched it out.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Frosty gets my terrible jokes. :scry

Letters guessed : I A M T
There is one T!

_ _ _ _ A T I _ _
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,993
Reaction score
18,560
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Can I guess 2?

O and N

(if not, just take N)
 
Last edited:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
There is no N, there is one O.
Letters guessed : I A M T O N

_ O _ _ A T I _ _
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Oh my gawd. It took me forever to remember what the word was. Why do I fucking suck so bad.

ANYWAY.

There is one E, no U, and one L

Letters guessed : I A M T O N E U L

_ O _ _ A T I E L
 
Top