Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
You need therapy, TDA
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Wait...so bean comes from beaner? I should have guessed.
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
that is one fu*ked up video lol
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Didn't someone post that video before? Nat, perhaps?
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Ya, I think Nat posted it before, but it was perfect for TDA....I just had to post it ,,:D
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
copy right infringment!

Or something.... One hour till my presentation :)
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Good luck Natalie!! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Shit, there's been layoffs in my office, is not on a large scale yet been it is still a layoff.... I think about 15 people(a couple of them are my friends).... the thing is, I can't really say it's a layoff... more like the company forced them to resign.... now I know I'm in a f*cked up company......
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I think my head is right now, last night my head was upside down like I dosed off.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
@Epul change ya sig man, i got the medal already :headbang
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I must say that my chest is one of the most beloved objects in my class ....
now for something completely different....:XD

How you people doing huh???? :amuse
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
I must say that my chest is one of the most beloved objects in my class ....
now for something completely different....:XD

How you people doing huh???? :amuse
What?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I use to do a lot of exercise ... but now I am ABOVE -_- weight... so I have ... moobs :XD...

and people have fun by trying to touch them :XD....
*must say... one of them is quite a persistent fella...-_-*

*shame they are not women T_T*

so what are you doing ????
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
So you've got people trying to grope your man breasts? Reminds me of a person I knew...

Anyways....it's kind of a late reply, but I was playing Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge.
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
@ Fortisdiablos.

Lmao....

@Asus

asus, you are one funny fella.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
so.

the weekend's coming up, and i'm fed up with one-liners.

right. so i ask everyone in this thread to report their plans for the weekend please.


me? oh i have class. on a friggin' saturday! our class today was canceled due to a fire somewhere that affected the power in the area, and we needed refrigeration to do the cold platter decoration thingie.

in case you people didn't know, i go to (according to ippy) some cooking school.

after that i plan to make a video of my recent life that i will send to my mom as a birthday gift. and that is all.

next?


@epul,

dude, i'm so sorry about your company. if that's appropriate. good thing you still have a job though.
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I just f8ked up my foot, though its stop bleeding now. Still stings though.
 

The Adamant Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
947
Reaction score
404
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Spring has rang its bell and in the streets gials look sexier than ever... Yesterday was fun brothas. :)


Oh btw, why is Flash and his brother banned. When someone is banned, the reason leading to their ban should be stated in their profile, that way people won't have to ask all the time.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Ssshh

No Posting for/about Banned Members
If a member is banned, we banned him for a reason. If you help him circumvent the ban, you are just as guilty as he. Every banned member can talk to us about the ban if they feel it's not justified. Furthermore, posts like "member xxx got banned ;_;" are annoying, off topic in any thread and not wished. Keep such discussions to PMs or get yourself some "pointless spam" infractions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top