Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I got a warning for spam. It was unintentional. It was a joke, but I made it in the member picture discussion thread.
i got like 8 warnings in one day for spammin' didnt get me banned :D
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I always go with beef. I'm a beef man at heart. Whenever I go back to Egypt, the street vendors are everywhere. I also like to get grilled corn on the cob. One is the equivalent of less than 10 cents American.



By all means, go and have one. Have one for all of us.
I like beef too, but Chicken has a more nicer flavour.....I never tried grilled corn on the cob...I hear it is really good, but never interesting enough to try it.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
i got like 8 warnings in one day for spammin' didnt get me banned :D
not fair, I got banned for two infractions...or warnings or whatever...same deal, spam.
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I wish I'd get banned for spamming :oh
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeh Gio's , but whos to say u cant have both in one day lol. Though if u know Gio's u must be very familiar with illinois then.
i know my way around certain parts
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
not fair, I got banned for two infractions...or warnings or whatever...same deal, spam.
Because you were banned by GK, and he meant business.:amuse
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Mimi...you're mod...mods can't get banned...:p

supposedly...

btw can you delete a few stupid posts in the spoiler pics thread :) it's getting infested there with useless stuff.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
not fair, I got banned for two infractions...or warnings or whatever...same deal, spam.
Mimi...you're mod...mods can't get banned...

supposedly...

btw can you delete a few stupid posts in the spoiler pics thread :) it's getting infested there with useless stuff.
when i got warned it was cause i spammed with a mod so all the real attention fell on him and mods can get banned, he wasnt though, instead he was brutally punished by nami i think :D
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I have a good Technical question....Can a mod ban him/herself????

Hehe, let the swiping of the spoiler thread begin:darn
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
a banned mod, that's like a fallen angel...
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
in Berkeley, on telegraph there's this place called nan and curry I think...I could sit there all day eating chicken masala with some nan.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
a banned mod, that's like a fallen angel...
Nat... it was not uncommon Mods ban themselves...:XD... for real... go check the Hangout thread (the Original) ... you actually see them admitting banning themselves so they can study or do more important things ^_^
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Shit, man...I want some shawarama right now. The number 2 street vendor in all of Manhattan is a shawarama vendor from Egypt. I need to find that guy.

Incidentally, number 1 was a German sausage guy. That's good stuff too.

Nat... it was not uncommon Mods ban themselves...:XD... for real... go check the Hangout thread (the Original) ... you actually see them admitting banning themselves so they can study or do more important things ^_^
Can't they just stop posting for a while? It's not like they can't unban themselves, or lurk without posting. You burn more time reading posts than actually posting, afterall.
 
Last edited:

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
BRATS ARE FUCKING AWESOME! but not real brats like what eni eats, I'm talking midwest USA brats. in a french roll. With nothing on it.
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
BRATS ARE FUCKING AWESOME! but not real brats like what eni eats, I'm talking midwest USA brats. in a french roll. With nothing on it.
hahahhaha I thought u were talking about this when I started to read ur post.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Can't they just stop posting for a while? It's not like they can't unban themselves, or lurk without posting. You burn more time reading posts than actually posting, afterall.
Well true... but that was the beginning... 2005... they really really had a different view of this Forum and all...

*can you believe that even in that ancient time ... there were Post-killer Mods...:XD... crazy people :XD, Killing posts posted by half a dozen people ^_^*
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I'm pretty sure this I'm allowed to say >.>

Mods like myself(the greenies) can't ban, only the blues and other staff can. Therefore, we can't ban ourselves lol :p A staff member can be banned mind you and it does happen.

As said, sometimes they're just addicted to the forums and want some time off so they ask for a ban lol :p
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
but man i miss the boff and foxxxer bein mods, they were drunk alot of times, boff was a bit before my time i was only active during his last run but me n foxxxer (and impotent) were the shit, racked up more than half my current post count with them :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top