Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
lucky you....

I ate chinese again (leftover from lunch), and Cheese cake coz I needed the energy... I got the boost but I drained too quickly, had to go sleep before finishing much.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Woah, what has this thread turned into? I'm surprised to see new posters here! Welcome!! I hope you lot did not 'frighten' members away from this thread with your nonsensical posts that others won't make any sense, swearing and all. Don't you guys talk at MSN? ^^

Anyway, what are all of you doing for Good Friday? Are you celebrating it? I'm just so glad that I'm not working tomorrow, can't wait to enjoy a good brunch session with friends. :nuts
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
we love it here. lol

We poluted the member-picture look with our looks, we polluted the last hang-out thread like if there was no tomorrow.

Brunch eh? Same here.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Oh yes, brunch is always the best! Is it expensive over there to have brunch?
Over here, they always charge almost the same rates as dinner. :s
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
There is so much diversity in Toronto. SO many choices.

Toronto is like the New York of USA, except lower in crime rates..


Oh TDA

My girlfriend, Sophia, thinks your funny. Don't get any ideas now....
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
wtf? Already a v.14 and seven pages? Sometimes i wonder how you guys have the energy for all this posting? :-D
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Sooooo, I heard Frijoles a.k.a. Bean, is a girl :headscratch :rofl, I was glancing at the previous volume of this thread and I saw that, where did that come from.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I can't post until later on today, but I ain't no girl, no matter how much tda fantasizes about it.

here's my cock to prove it:

 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Does your cock come with eggs too ?????
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Woah, what has this thread turned into? I'm surprised to see new posters here! Welcome!! I hope you lot did not 'frighten' members away from this thread with your nonsensical posts that others won't make any sense, swearing and all. Don't you guys talk at MSN? ^^

Anyway, what are all of you doing for Good Friday? Are you celebrating it? I'm just so glad that I'm not working tomorrow, can't wait to enjoy a good brunch session with friends. :nuts
Was it really swearing? I mean come on. :notrust But I will let it go, because I'm in that kind of mode plus your name is Nami.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
A cock without eggs is not the same thing :notrust

By the way... how you doing fortis ????
I'm doing ok. Just relaxing a bit before I have to go to work.

Was it really swearing? I mean come on. :notrust But I will let it go, because I'm in that kind of mode plus your name is Nami.
Have you always been a OP fan?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well man good work for you then ... :)
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
What do you mean by always? I wasn't born reading OP. :amuse
I guess I should have been more specific. Have you been reading it for a while, or is it more recent?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I read it/watched it for a while, but I got up to date with the manga a few months ago.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Ah, I was originally put off by the 4kids anime, but a few months ago I decided to read it. A very good decision on my part. It rarely fails to entertain.

Have you read Fairy Tail (my sig is from the series). The animation style is very similar to One Piece.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I read one/two chapters of Fairy Tail, it didn't grip me much though so haven't continued to read it.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
I generally give a manga 5-10 chapters to wow me (if it's a long on going series).

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi is up near the top of my list at the moment.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top